[VPN] Official Venal Prosperity Network thread

I’ve kept this under wraps for awhile, but several weeks ago I obtained the rights of ownership of the customs office in orbit of the Guristas capital world of 6NJ8-V IV, A world that was terraformed into what it is today by Fatal and The Rabbit.

While i have my personal gripes about terrafromed worlds,I can’t change the fact that this world is the Guristas’ declared capital world and whatever personal feelings i have are irrelevant. As such, i went out of my way to get ahold of the ownership of this customs office so that i may angle it to support the Gurstas. I managed to purchase it off the former owners of Frozen Silver of the Arkhos Core alliance after they pulled out of the system. the other offices they owned in system were sold off to Brotherhood of Spacers.

I’ve handed off control of the customs office to the Raata Zaibatsu’ s Raata Colonly Administration,
for temporary (Or permanent) holding. Under my ownership this customs office will be open to the Guristas, free of charge - I do have my theories they don’t even bother with going though customs offices to get their goods off the surface of a planet, As such I think of this more as a gesture of opening the door for them to use the infrastructure in orbit of their planet.

As long as i maintain ownership of this customs office, it will not work for the interests of a Capsuleer organization, but for the Guristas. Will it be besieged and eventually torn down by a fleet I or my allies could take on? Not out of the question, until then however - i hope the Guristas can make use of this.

4 Likes