A BRIEF HISTORY
Drone Walkers formed from a group of like-minded alliances in response to the Eve conflict known as World War Bee. Our coalition led a SOV warfare campaign that saw the entire region of Tenal fall under its control in just 15 days. Over a period of nine months, the Alliance lived and grew in the north until the destruction of the CO2 Keepstar in M-0 presented new opportunities for our alliance: do we remain in our established home, or do we join our friends in Circle of Two and Test Alliance on a new conquest in the South? Without hesitation, the entire alliance (indeed our entire coalition) packed up their assets, abandoned the space for which they had fought, and migrated across New Eden in support of our friends. After a short war, we established our new home in Catch and Impass.
Where we live:
The Corp and Alliance live in Impass, but frequently conduct PvP operations from Catch both for fun and in support of our coalition.
What we are looking for:
We do ask our members to be adaptable, open minded, and willing to learn. We’re looking for active corporations that operate primarily in EU / US timezones (other TZs are more than welcome). Your members should have the ability to listen, and preferably speak, on TS3 communications. While you don’t have to be the best PvPers in the world, all members should be willing to participate in the defence of our space - just follow orders and it’s easy!
- Active Corporations / players from all timezones
- Have ability to listen (and preferably speak) on TS3 Comms
- Members that are willing to participate in PvP to defend our space
- Be Open Minded, Willing To Learn, and Adaptable
What we offer:
Drone Walkers offers a relaxed environment that is open to new and old players. We’re proud of the friendly and collaborative nature of our alliance, which will see leadership listen - and importantly respond - to your desires, ambitions and concerns.
We hold upgraded space and infrastructure in Impass. This provides our members with a wide range of PvP or PvE content. All members should also make use of Catch to participate in small gang, alliance, and coalition fleet ops. Doctrine ships are covered by the Ship Replacement Programme.
- A relaxed environment that is open to new and old players
- Sov Null Sec space in which to live, learn, fight and die
- Some of the safest Sov Null Sec space in which conduct industry
- Alliance Jump Freighter Services
- TeamSpeak 3 Server and Alliance IT Services (Forums, Discord etc)
- Fully upgraded systems in which to rat, mine and explore
- Small Gang, Alliance, and Coalition Fleet Ops
- Alliance Ship Replacement Scheme (for doctrine ships)
- Alliance PvP Training
- An active and supportive coalition
Find out more:
For more information, join our ingame channel “WALKA Public” or join our Discord channel (https://discord.gg/PfpYf2s) and ask for a recruiter.