Wanna be Logi pilot looking for Null Sec home

Title say it all, I’m a returning play who wants to get into flying Logi and looking for a Null sec home. I have a good amount of experience in small gang low sec PvP flying cruisers and down. Have never lived in Null and haven’t ever flown logi. So would prolly need a group of people who are willing to show me the ropes.

hey hey @Axel_Rivers

Not sure of your predominant TZ, however FUN inc is recruiting!

Come check us out - we’re a friendly bunch :slight_smile:

Hey Right Click Jump To - RCJT always needs logi. Come find me in discord rangerwolfy#4987

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Side note

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Recruitment is still open…

See ya

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.