Warped Intentions alliance looking for additional corps to grow!

Still open recruitment.

Hey, I am a returning huge industrialist with his own corp. I have 100s bil of resources including many high end BPOs for Caps, SC and Titans. I have not been active for months, but am interested in perhaps trying some of the new mining and reaction stuff. I normally play daily with many accounts, when I am playing. I come equiped with my own cyno train and jf’s as well as several BPOs for Upwell structures (which I build as needed.

If any of this sounds interesting, shoot Dukt Tapir a mail.

Recruitment is open for those whom would like to join us whether it’s high sec or null sec.

Looking for like minded people to join us!

Looking for PVP corps to join our ranks

Looking for like minded players who want to be casual or hardcore we can accommodate your play style

Still open recruitment.

Recruitment is open for those whom would like to join us whether it’s high sec or null sec.

Looking for like minded players who want to be casual or hardcore we can accommodate your play style

Still open recruitment.

Hi there!
Any minimal number of member required!??

Hi we are looking for corps of 10 or more who are willing to grow there ranks or smaller corps that are willing to merge with one of our established corps

hi
Any JF service (not free offcourse) to moving in??

Yes Sir,

We have a logistics wing to take care of that.

tks m8
Already drop an evemail to Onzo !