๐Ÿ“ˆ We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees โ˜… Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents โ˜… And More!

I asked them to raise epic arc corporation standings.
They usually do professional things. Especially for the courier corp like Expert Distribution, itโ€™s worth to ask them works. Thanks to them, I could successfully obtain all the major 4 empires standings raised to above 7.
The charges for the epic arc corps are a little bit pricy. You may have to well consider your budget.

Two things want to be resolved.

1. Staffs may answer your quote via discord though, it may be more helpful if there is a website to calculate the price based on ESI information like pushX does. I believe their former corp had such a function.
  2. The blue list settings are painful. Some of the characters were overlapping with the corp ( i mean, some characters are in the USIA themselves so no need to be in the list. ).

That being said, Imiarr is a really good guy. He did quite a good job. I donโ€™t detail here, however I can assure his hospitality is real. Appreciated.

Service quality : 9
Staff hospitality : 10
Quote : 5
Preparation required to receive services : 6
Price : not rated ( because it varies )
Total : 8.5

2 Likes

USIA farmed for me +8 Caldari Navy Standing, fast and with a high grade on patience with me. Thank you for the work and i think we will work together in future for more standing. Fly safe

2 Likes

Fast and reliable service!
Got my alt up to speed in less than 12hours.

Friendly staff and user friendly process.

Be safe and keep up the good work o7

2 Likes

Fantastic service. Well worth the cost if you value your time.

A+++ will be using again:

2 Likes

Tried the faction standing service this time, was even faster than the corp version.
USIA is professional as always, lovinโ€™ it.

2 Likes

I recommend this quality, efficient service! Will use again in the future.

1 Like

Raised Caldari Navy standings to 7.0 on a new Jita alt. Great discord system where the mission runners log their runs and standings gain. Posting a fleet and afking were the only requirements on my end. Very happy with the service and I recommend it to anyone looking for standings.

2 Likes

My second time using these guys and another fantastic experience. Thanks again, guys.

2 Likes

hello i took a long break about a year ago im lookng at doing epic arcโ€™s and i need a jita pilot thats able to get the lowest fees for taxeโ€™s , so i guess i need my caldari navy standing high can someone help me and advice what i need thanks

1 Like

See our first post in this thread and join our discord and we can get you straightened out

1 Like

This service is still active and verry good! raised my standing on 5 toons in a couple days all you need to do is log in to a website so they can see your current standings so they can keep track and off you go. 10/10

2 Likes

solid service A+ would buy again

2 Likes

Less than 24 Hours and i got my Standing. A+ Service will recommend!

2 Likes

I got a quick question do you all do standing increase for triglavian and or EDENCOM?

1 Like

As a service, no considering they are not shared via fleet mechanics like corp standings.

You would have to fly into pochven and kill a rogue drone.

1 Like

As Geo said above, sadly they donโ€™t share via fleet mechanics. You have to do it yourself.

1 Like

Great Service got my standings in one evening

2 Likes

Very good service. Fast, great communication and nice people! Can recommend!

2 Likes

Flawless service, exceptional professionalism. Standings upticks delivered with utmost of celerity and minimal time invested on my part. I recommend this service.

2 Likes

10/10 would get boosted again.
Very convenient and efficient setup.

2 Likes