πŸ“ˆ We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees β˜… Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents β˜… And More!

Very good service. Highly recommended if you need the service. @Imiarr_Timshae is very accommodating to requests and coordinates the whole thing very well.

2 Likes

Great service, boosted me quite quickly and professionally.

@Imiarr_Timshae is a great pilot, would buy again.

2 Likes

Hello,
Also selling boost to pirate factions (stain)
And do we get discount on multi alts?

Please visit our discord for more information

A few days ago I was speaking to a friend about the importance of faction and corporation standings in relation to taxes when I realized that though I had raised my faction standings with data centers years ago, I never actually raised my Caldari Navy standings to a reasonable level. The prospect of saving a fraction of a percent per broker fee loomed over my head. I knew what I had to do. Three days of online time, nearly 25 missioning hours, and 2.4 billion isk spent later I’d gotten exactly what I wanted. My base Caldari Navy standing increased from 2.3 to 8 with virtually no effort on my part. I personally banked about 70 million isk and 150k Caldari Navy LP in the process.

The folks at United Standings Improvement Agency were incredibly professional, polite, and talkative to even a dirty ganker like myself. I can’t recommend them enough.

4 Likes

I wanted a fresh toon with 7.0 Caldari Navy standings.

Job was completed in less than 24 hours for just under 2b.

Legit service, Madsam Beacon & Ran Tao are machines.

Would use again <3

2 Likes

Genuine service that got me out of having to grind my faction standings very happy with service :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Got 7.0 with Caldari Navy. Good service. Helpful and genuine people. Prob took a bit longer than usual, cause we zerg rushed the group a bit, but its whatever

2 Likes

I was also part of the Zerg rush with Cal Navy to 7.

Awesome service! I’ll definitely use them again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice service. Efficient and the nicest people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The service offered by Imiarr and her crew is superb. They are very professional and have a great workflow setup to get you started.

They improved my standings from 0 to being able to do level 4 missions in under two days.

Great people and a great service. Well worth the price.

2 Likes

I was recommended the service from a friend who has utilised the service in the past a number of times. Communication was efficient and they really knew their standing calculations. After some discussion we worked out what was best for what I needed and payment was agreed.

Standings updates were provided as and when I and the service provider were available and all were happy and bent over backward to assist.

100% would use again and completely recommend to anyone needing standing updates.

Thanks

2 Likes

Quick, efficient and transparent. What more can one ask for?

Thank you!

3 Likes

Absolute legends. I’ve lived in nullsec all my eve life so I have no idea about any HS missioning etc, but they did everything for me and answered all my stupid questions. All in under 12 hours.
A fantastic service. Would highly recommend.

2 Likes

Very professional, 10/10 will come again. I thought my timezone (opposite of EU) would lead to inconsistent service but none of that happened, everything was very efficient and streamlined.

2 Likes

Their work was perfect!
I can only explain with this expression.
Thank you! Imarr!

2 Likes

A fantastic service. Would highly recommend. 10/10

Everyone is friend and answered any question i had about ship fits ect.

2 Likes

Awesome service, I have used to multiple times over the years.
I will highly recommed it.

2 Likes

Great service!

Awesome use of fleet mechanics to improve my standings. They would blitz through missions while I did other things.

I will definitely use USIA again the future.

2 Likes

Unironically the most legit business I used in my eve career

Will use them again 100%

2 Likes