๐Ÿ“ˆ We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees โ˜… Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents โ˜… And More!

These guys are excellent, showed me plenty of options/outcomes etc. FeelsGoodMan

2 Likes

Great service - good price, solid contact and boosting went extremely quickly.
10/10, can recommend and will use again

2 Likes

good service, reasonable pricing, efficient timing

2 Likes

Awsome fast sevice, 2 thumbs up

2 Likes

Great service. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

Excellent service provided once again.

Thank you.

1 Like

Great bunch of guys.
Although I didnโ€™t have any ISK to spare, as a new\hardly playing guy, they still offered me help, showed me what I needed to achieve my goal!

Thanks again guys!!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Bought a standings service from these guys one month ago. 4 days later had perfect standings! 10/10 would recommend!

1 Like

The service these guys provide is pretty epic, Iโ€™ve very happy with their work!

Thanks guys and gals at USIA :slight_smile:

1 Like

Professional, excellent instructions and communications. Quick contract completion.

Extremely helpful to help get high standings for new mission locations. My last mission hub was in vale! Smh but off to a new good start thanks to USIA and team. Will use again.

Fly safe

2 Likes

When dealing with certain game mechanics such as standings, you want experts on your side. With over a decade of experience in this area, these folks are experts. Even if you cannot afford the services offered, the advice is free and top-notch. Do you have questions about standings mechanics? Do you want to gain standings without worrying about running missions or negative derived standings? If so, I highly recommend reaching out to USIA.

2 Likes

I accidentally completed a big mission for the faction I was getting standing on, and was refunded over 200M. Definitely recommend if youโ€™re looking for standings.

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve now used them for four characters. Great service! Highly recommend for standing increase.

2 Likes

These guys are pretty epic, used them for the 2nd time in a short period, and I am very happy with their service :slight_smile:

Thank you very much USIA!

2 Likes

Used them recently for a couple of market alts.

Paying them upfront did not give me any concern and being scammed did not cross my mind, as they have been around for quite a long time. Reputation built over years of providing this service to happy customers (who leave reviews :slight_smile: ) like myself weighs more than a couple billion isk made out of a scam.

They were always attentive to my satisfaction levels, had great communication in terms of the time-frame and effort needed to raise my standings. Additionally they also were in contact throughout the process, giving me full transparency on the pulse and flow of their process and progress.

I have a couple of other high sec market alts to increase standings of soon. Iโ€™ll be throwing them some more business in the short term.

10/10 would use again for sure and highly recommend the service to others who donโ€™t want to do the standings grind.

2 Likes

Honestly a delight to work with. The process is streamlined ,professional ,and the mission runners are all super friendly people that know what they are doing. Great experience overall!

2 Likes

While I was initially very apprehensive, I went for it anyway and had the pleasure of using this service to raise a couple of my factions. Here is what I discovered:

1. The response time was very efficient. I had someone answering my questions about their service within minutes.

2. The entire transaction was very professional. The use of discord was impressive and organized, I was constantly aware of where I was in the process and how much progress the mission runners were making. The use of fleet mechanics was convenient and unobtrusive, making it way easier for me to continue to use my character for whatever else I was working on, including other faction missions.

3. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, often going out of their way to make the entire process easier. They readily answered any questions I had regarding standings gain, mission running, and Eve in general.

I was pleasantly surprised. Not only were they willing to work for me, but also willing and able to teach me how to do it for myself. That kind of customer service is hard to find in general, and in Eve specifically. As such, theyโ€™ve found a loyal and returning customer.

Very well done!

In summary, I would 100% and unquestionably use this service again.

2 Likes

Great guys, raised my trading characters standing very fast and efficient. Professional service, can reccomend.

2 Likes

I felt like I was taking a risk with using this service. this is eve after all. But I have nothing to complain about, service was good, smooth and fast. worth it. Might use them again if I need a standings boost and iโ€™m to bored to farm it myself.

2 Likes

Great service, Very trustworthy and efficient. Highly recommended

2 Likes