πŸ“ˆ We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees β˜… Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents β˜… And More!

Discord link & website are broken :frowning:

1 Like

Fixed thanks.

1 Like

Fast and professional service!
Thank you very much

2 Likes

Worthy service for pilots.
Highly recommended

2 Likes

Jeez, these guys are fast… definitely gonna use them again.

2 Likes

is this still a thing? Looking to increase standings of 2 characters to L4 mission levels.

1 Like

Yup. Discord link is in the OP

Awesome service from the guys. Got a couple of chars up and running with standings as well as skilling advice that gave more of my chars better standings.

Will definitely recommend their services.

2 Likes

thx for service, all done good and explained)

2 Likes

This is a real service, very efficient and well done!

2 Likes

I can’t give the team enough praise. They really understand the quirks of the standings system in eve and how it works. I’d recommend them to prospective buyers without a question.

2 Likes

This is such a great service, very handy to get them standings up to scratch without having to grind level 1, 2 and 3 missions!!
The team are very friendly and helpful, I had a great chat with them in discord and they had no problems with my million questions!
Highly recommended!

2 Likes

Just used this service to raise both Galante and Minmatar standings. They were quick, efficient, friendly, and professional. If you want your standing raised, this is the corp to do it. I can now fly in both Galante and Minmatar space for the first time in years. Thank you USIA!

2 Likes

They did a good job, thanks again!!!

1 Like

Fast and efficient service. Recommended

2 Likes

Used this service second time – was good as expected. If I will need more standings, definitely will use it again.

2 Likes

Job was done totally perfect. Thanks!

2 Likes

works!

2 Likes

Just had a super quick session to get me into lvl 4s in a new corp, extremely friendly as well. Thanks!

2 Likes

It was a really good service. Both price and speed are perfect, but I think the best thing was support. Staff are really kind, fast, and provide sufficient information.

2 Likes