πŸ“ˆ We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees β˜… Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents β˜… And More!

Extremely fast, honest and professional. Thank you for fixing my Amarr standings and lowering my broker fees.

2 Likes

Easy to get set up and done in a timely manner. ggs

1 Like

Quick service, well done and I was kept well informed during the process.

Thanks USIA and the agents who brought me to the standing as requested.

Would highly recommend.

1 Like

Quick and excellent! Iv taken a character to lvl 4 missions and did not want to do that again. These guys and gals knocked it out for me. Thank you all and will use again should i need it. Will recommend.

2 Likes

Used their services and am satisfied. Great explanation before I made the decision to purchase, and gave me the tools to understand how long it would take to pay off. Recommended!

2 Likes

Awesome and timely service!
10/10 would recommend

1 Like

Great service, all the staff are friendly and chatty service completed in a fast manner and very professional setup.

Excellent service will be using them again.

2 Likes

So long to Jita broker fees! These guys did a great job quickly and offered helpful advice along the way. I will definitely come back when I need anything to do with standings!

2 Likes

Super super helpful !! Returning player without much isk but got a really helpful consultation and am now in a position to improve my own standings, amazing free advice and if I ever need standings gain I will certainly be using USIA. Thanks a lot <3

2 Likes

Asked to have standings bumped for Caldari Navy to Level 4. Only took a couple days and they where very straightforward and answered all my questions and concerns. Painless process and will be coming back in the future.

2 Likes

Great Service, Caldari Navy 2.5-8.0, took only a few days
Guys were really helpful with all the links and info regarding standings value / time it takes to grind them up.

Strongly recommend.

2 Likes

Good Service

2 Likes

Excellent service - prompt, informative and professional. I would recommend them for anyone with standings woes! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

excellent service was finished in 30 minutes I will tell my friends

2 Likes

Great service, took approximately 19 hours to complete despite a holiday weekend. Will be back if I need any other standings boosted.

2 Likes

I needed raise in standings for an Epic Arc and even over a Holiday Weekend they got it done. Excellent Service! Thanks peeps.

2 Likes

Excellent service. Had a quick chat about standings and what was needed for my goals. Once started standings quickly went up. No trying to oversell what standings I needed. Highly recommended for whatever standings you need.

3 Likes

Had a very good and painless experience raising my rankings with the Gallente. Thanks very much.

2 Likes

Great service and really good people. Will definitely use again and recommend to my corp mates

2 Likes

Amazing service and all around good people. Keep the wrecks coming! Going for Round 2!

2 Likes