πŸ“ˆ We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees β˜… Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents β˜… And More!

Interested in getting Gal from -1.96 to something like 3 or 4. Please contact me in game if this is possible.

Awesome service! I will abuse them a lot!

1 Like

Still in business. Now working in partnership with another org; more coverage, more business, better service :slight_smile:

Keen for a 0.0 to 8.0 pls message me in game

Hi @Larni_Sweet . TSCA has merged with my own standings raising group, LCSIS, to form the United Standings Improvement Agency [USIA], headed by both Imiarr and myself (press release). Kindly join the USIA Discord server and you can speak with either Imiarr or myself regarding your standing raising needs.

I recommend his services!

1 Like

Is this service still up and running? getting an error trying to connect to discord

Yes it is. What URL are you using? I’ve just double-checked and http://discord.unitedstandings.org is working, but if that is giving you trouble, use Discord server invite code zwTgR5s instead.

Posting to keep my thread alive, but as Archer said above ^ our joint business is running now. Bumping this thread because last time it got locked it took CCP 15 months to unlock it.

Got the service and @Imiarr_Timshae did alot of the grinding. Was great, 10/10

3 Likes

Free bump, sent evemail.

Still in business :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent service! And very fast :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome Service 10/10 would recommend to use

2 Likes

Still selling standings.

1 Like

Hello. I’d be interested in rising my Trig standings. I evemailed you.
Thank you!

Bumpy

Great service, grinded 2 NPC’ corps for me in just over 2 days.

Highly recommended, will use again.

2 Likes

Hi dude. WTB standings. Contacted your ingame.

2 Likes

β€œAs always, quick and efficient standings where ever you might need them :)”

An anonymous client :slight_smile: