What disgusts you?

If you have to be told specifically what the rules are you are already inclined to be problematic.

It took me two years to get my posting privileges back after being banned for posting a 10th the vitriol that is common these days with no repercussions by a certain segment of the forum population.

Just sayin’

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You have the wrong end of that stick. People who don’t need to be told any rules tend to be completely useless. You can’t break a rule if you didn’t do anything significant can you?

And many things are complex you know? Its why we have rules. And if the complexity is too much for someone that they think people are problematic for wanting clear rules of operation, then maybe that someone needs to get out of that particular area and go somewhere simpler? Complex things don’t become simple just for someone there being a git.

And what did I do? Talk as nasty as I was talked to? Looks to me like The Mittani and friends got more forgiveness than I have, and they were actively stalking and harassing a player and even admitted to trying to get him to harm himself.

I should think the rules of this forum are a hell of a lot more complex than a rule of life that you don’t try and literally harass someone to death. The poor guy in the dunce cap had to sit on the sideline for a whole month. Like I said…abuse factory. If it were up to me, he would have been finished for life. IDK. Maybe next time I file a complaint, I too should claim it was the alcohol.

Do a search for " Eve Online Cyberbullying - Fanfest Alliance Leader Panel 2012". I would post a link but too many F bombs were dropped.

BTW, please understand my entire post here is made in a light-hearted fashion. Mustn’t take things seriously. :grimacing:

1 Like

Actually, I’m not even going to bother. I bet you did nothing wrong and were a good boy. GL with that.

1 Like

I saw the video from your reply and I agree with this particular comment:
" Dude should’ve gone to prison, inciting someone to commit suicide is a crime".

And that duchebag, who was on the CSM by the way, only got a 30-day ban. WOW, the more I learn about CCP the less I want to give them money.

3 Likes

I explained it. You obviously don’t understand. What I am saying is apparently too complex for you. Which is explaining well why you say what you say. You want things to be simpler than they can be. Well its not gonna happen.

What disgusts me?

When people playing an online game start extrapolating the experience into their own real life. Bonus points for building an identity of other players in their imaginations, based on a text experience and their own prejudices.

1 Like

He was removed if its any consolation. For me, its not.

And yeah, if it were my company, I would have been active in getting him prosecuted. But obviously, my sense of morality and justice are different. You might even say…complex beyond the understanding of some folks…bless their hearts. :kissing:

1 Like

Not because of CCP, by the way. The devs present got a great laugh from him telling some poor guy to kill himself IRL. Because they’re really classy like that.

It wasn’t until the player base raged and FF attendees nearly rioted that CCP even bothered to admit it might have been a bad thing for mittens to be doing and grudgingly take action. Well… that and the headlines it got in the gaming press.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Junk posts of people trying to seek “justification” and “approval” of their ingame actions. Just play it as you see fit. It’s your game. Nobody pays for it except you.

Also the state of Linux support.

Also whiners in game of course who pontificate about the market prices they disagree with and then start pointing fingers.

Hypocrits. The do as I say, not as I do crowd. The entitled bunch. They seem to think we’re in the game to be their butler.

They seem to forget that participation is optional.

1 Like

Thread a much more than ran its course.

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

3 Likes