What ship do you aspire to fly?

The death star

1 Like

A Polaris Centurion

1 Like

OK fine. One of them old ccp ships that looked like aā€¦dramiel with a visible red shield around it.

The Enigma.

Too bad they changed to model to a Polaris, and now I canā€™t even import the fit I have for one.

1 Like

right thatā€™s it.

Jove ship IIRC /cc @Uriel_Paradisi_Anteovnuecci

Yep.

1 Like

Ehhh, not actually ā€œJoveā€, per se - the ship itself seems to have been more of a CCP one, and it just required Jove frigate to fly - it doesnā€™t share a design philosophy or description with the other Directorate ships, and itā€™s since been changed to the ā€œPolaris Enigma Frigateā€, which definitely isnā€™t Jove.

1 Like

Myself, Iā€™d love to fly the Phantom (Jove Cruiser) or Eidolon (Jove BS) - they were my two favorite ship designs when I started playing through to this day - along with all of the other Directorate ships tbh. The Geiger-Alien-esque feel of them always attracted me.

Also, the Drifter Battleship - I call it the Argo, & I want it so badly that I made a whole design concept for it~

4 Likes

A purple fit violator full of plex and t2bposā€™s

1 Like

I think this would be cool minmatar battleship model.

g

6 Likes

not enough 2x4ā€™s, aluminum siding and duct tapeā€¦but pretty

True, but once the minmatar has it a while, the rust and duck tape will be everywhere.

Just needs some color correction and touch ups.

2 Likes

and the maintenance guys have to be all messed up on vitocā€¦on the nod even.

Just change the blue to rust and touch up the hull and youā€™ve got a nice Minnie hull.

Great looking ship. Once the rust has accumulated and the hull has been hit by a few cosmic space rocks to add some savory dings it will look like something the Reavers would fly.

1 Like

Need a giant space-harpoon launcher. :grinning:

1 Like

Nano paste? Duct tape will be fine

Despite the new changes, Iā€™d like to train into T3 cruisers eventually. Will focus on T3 destroyers first though.

I suppose I actually do have a ship Iā€™d like to yolo.

Iā€™m lookinā€™ at you, Fiend.