What's about?

I’ve 2 accounts (6 characters). Recently went Alpha to take a little break from eve but willing to sub again for the right place. This is just a post to put out the feelers to see what is around.

• I’m in the UK and when there isn’t a pandemic allowing me to work from home I am normally active between 18.30 and 21.30 GMT so looking for a corp active within those time periods.

• Zero interest in null sec, will consider all other space types although any WH will need to have a k-space static. If in high sec would prefer a fairly quiet area. Happy to go fight there, but dont want to live there.

• Enjoy PVE activities like L4 missions, escalations, combat sites, WH Daytripping etc (although not really keen on Incursions) and would prefer to do these activities in a group with other corp members, Hell… maybe even on comms and you know chat, whilst doing it. Not yet tried taking down FOBs which sounds like it maybe interesting.

• Enjoy PVP too although not that great at it, so if your bothered about your KB stats then I am not for you.

• I would say I prefer PVE to PVP slightly so don’t want to join a purely PVP focused corp.

• I’ve 1 main character that does a bit of everything, he has just under 160m SP, the other 5 are PI monkies (although PI seems more like a job these days) a couple freighter pilots, a couple scanner/exploration characters too.

• Have discord and teamspeak.

I think that is it for now, i’ll update this if i can think of anything else. This character rarely logs into eve so no point mailing me ingame.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hi Giddy,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning UK player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to nearly 70 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hey Giddy!

I think we could be a good fit for you. We are smaller corp in a quiet lowsec area but with good access to pvp.

Still Looking

@Giddy_McFee,

Did you see my post above? Were a good match, can we catch up ingame?

GM

I did indeed, thanks. The reason I didnt respond was twofold, one I could find no level 4 agents locally to the system you mentioned was your base (although that may be an issue with the agency) and I was also looking to move away from Amarrian space to be honest. My current corp is in Domain and yet my main is currently in Lonetrek doing level 4 missions (where I have 8 agents within 5 jumps) pretty much solo. My current corp is more mining based so few people (it seems) want to do PVE stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.