Where's the carrot?

If CCP would stop doing silly changes then they wouldnt have to reverse them and they would have a lot of free time to play the game or read forums, and see whats actually worth changing about it.

2 Likes

“As soon as the massive stockpiles of minerals and ISK in nullsec approach zero we can all breathe again. Until then, keep holding your breath…” Or, just unsub for a year or two and come back and enjoy the game again with a stockpile of goods.
Many agree that the game took a dive this summer, and many players unsubbed x-accounts and casually monitor from other games while Eve goes through this fit of schizophrenia and figures itself out again.

There’s nothing wrong with walking away; there are a ton of other games to play.

1 Like

Lol to steal a quote from super Mario…

“The carrot you’re looking for is in another game”

1 Like

nah, we just need a bright orange SKIN for the Hurricane.

Carrots ? Who needs carrots when you can have hot dogs events with loot boxes ?!
giphy (43)

2 Likes

nope

2 Likes

OK. This thread makes more sense to me now. Thanks.

2 Likes

Please don’t tell me.
I hope it’s till on the line.

Well obviously if you know it was promised then you certainly heard about it.

1 Like

Message intercepted from ccp central.
We have confirmation now that the Carrot is on the Stick. I repeat, the Carrot is on the Stick, and it seems to be working. Good job, everyone. You bought us some more experimentation time.
v1pGPN

3 Likes

When did CCP ever say there is going to be / will be a ‘carrot’? Especially when the implication is that the carrot is nothing more than a change that makes it easier for krabs to think they’re getting richer, faster.

kitteh_or_carrot

6 Likes

Literraly 5 posts above yours is a direct quote from CCP. Here I’ll quote it for you:

Not to mention the CCP stream where they consistently reinforced the idea that scarcity is temporary and necessary to allow them headroom to start using ISK as a reward again, something they felt they were unable to do with Into the Abyss due to fears surrounding the economy.

It’s entirely legitimate to ask when the carrot will be with us and what form it will take. You should pay more attention to what CCP are saying as your post history suggests you’re misunderstanding their design direction.

1 Like

Read my comment again, kid.

You carebears are deluding yourself into thinking this “carrot” is just gonna be a thing that makes your wallets fatter, krab harder, or mine more. You’re making up assumptions about stuff that CCP hasn’t talked about and circle jerking yourselves over what it could be, out of selfish greed.

The “carrot” might end up being an incentive to go and PvP more as a way to drive the ecosystem through demand and you kids would cry about it even more because you’ll take offense since it wasn’t what you carebears assumed it’d be.

Calm down line member - I’m sure your FC will tell you what to press F1 on next…good for you- some people like to conceive of a bit of a deeper game than a complete frag fest of f1 monkeys like you running around.

2 Likes

One could say that being a redcoat is somewhat “deeper” than being the person who cooks the soup back at camp. While I’m no fan of soul-less null-sec blob combat, I still respect a null-sec fighter infinitely more than a high-sec mission-runner or semi-AFK miner.

2 Likes

I respect people who let people express their opinions without calling them “kid” or otherwise attack the character of someone for expressing opinions.

2 Likes

It adds forum flavor. Call him a boomer, and move on with your life. It’s bad enough that people are whining about sticks and stones in this game. Whining about words too is just gluttony.

Freedom of speech is a privilege, not a right.

You can take some words and stitch them together. It still doesn’t mean you’re actually speaking any sense or anything coherent.

1 Like