Why I quit AG and why you should too

Not my video, buddy, so don’t shoot the messenger. There are others on that channel that show Adrian pre-activating modules.

I normally place guns, scram and/or sebo in F1-F3, pre-heat in flight and mash them with my sausage fingers rather than risk fumbling mouse clicks.

Sorry assumed it was one of yours, my bad.

Thanks for the explanation. I have seen some suspicious events at times, but mainly moving around, docking and stuff like that, but not so much in the actual ganks.

1 Like

Thanks for the video, that can explain ganking coordination since you can pre-heat and pre-activate the modules while in warp and then just lock up the target with just one click per window, which can be arranged in the way shown in the video to have these clicks come in a rapid succession. Nice.

I stand corrected and am willing to believe a bit more that with clever arrangement this kind of ganking is possible even without input multiplication tools.

I still have some doubts about other things I’ve seen, especially simultaneous undocking and orbiting an anchor under tether within an unbelievable short timeframe, which cannot (to my knowledge) pre-arranged and would require a completely different window placement as the one shown in the video. But again, thank you, the footage gives some insight.

2 Likes

This seems to be some new mechanic, or something that was always possible, but I didn’t know about it - squad leader can force all squad members to orbit him.

There is a group on command in fleet.

The ones I have seen that concerned me are simultaneous undocking, a warp to the gate from a perch 300 km away and all thirty jumped the gate at the same time, I have also seen a mass docking following on from a failed attempt to gank outside a station, there was no way that AP could have been used. I have a feeling that some gankers use input broadcasting when they do not think they will be noticed.

I have checked quite a few victim logs and as long as there are an average of five gankers per second activated this is possible with the tabbing method. Victim logs can show slight differences which is why I said average.

It is good that you are looking at this.

Yup, what @Raylan_Yutani is one way and there is also a script that you can run in the chat window, that will make you approach, lock and activate all modules with 1 click only and it is not a bannable offense! :crown:

This video is for the cases where you will land in optimal range only, it requires more clicks than my script, but at least is easier.

I wasn’t going to reveal how things truly are done in this forum, but @Raylan_Yutani spilled the beans… :sleepy:
It was really amuzing seeing @Syzygium trying to understand how people do the thing LMAO and even implied that people use some kind of hack

In general if you ask a ganker, even famous gankers how they do it, THEY WILL LIE TO YOU, they will say things like:
-I just click fast

It is a lie, sometimes they even lie among themselves to each other, it’s just bananas!
My plan was revealing all to @Aquablue only

edit: @Dracvlad, @Vokan_Narkar and @Syzygium trying to figure it out HAHAHAHA lmao, no wonder why @Aiko_Danuja pisses on people like Dracvlad over and over, you guys don’t even learn the game and are full of opinions about everybody else

I may be a mediocre ganker near the good ones, but at least I know how things are done

Well, then maybe evolve to a nice person and share some of your wisdom? I even ask nicely!

1 Like

I really like you @Syzygium because I can see you learning all the science in EVE and learning and testing the mechanics. I like learning EVE too, that’s why I like people who likes learning the stuff.

But certain things I am not sharing so much nowadays, my plan was sharing with @Aquablue only because he has a broken heart, for a long time I am asking “why are you even at those gates?”, let’s do something else. Aqua can easily testify this. :grin:

I am not playing much EVE nowadays, I am more interested in other games, my plan was handling the forbidden knowledge and letting @Aquablue carry the torch for me.

I don’t plan telling all the things to other people who aren’t willing to do the thing, so I can’t help people who are just protecting the whales who are my enemies in EVE.

1 Like

I can confirm that all gankers use input broadcasting.

It is not possible to do any of the things Dracvlad and friends have observed, without activating illegal botting software like GankPro2.0 and GrieferPlusX. I won’t even try to hide the truth, as Dracvlad is a forum certified expert on game mechanics.

To everybody who has supported me in my EvE career, I am ashamed to offer this full and complete confession. I thought that illegal bot hacking would take my gameplay to the next level, but I’ve only cheated myself. I am so sorry.

11 Likes

mean, I wanted to find out that myself!

1 Like

Gankers have it TOO EASY these days.

CCP needs to change the game so that actions like warping can’t be transmitted to an entire fleet, and have to be input INDIVIDUALLY per character.

Also CCP needs to make it so that all of the EVE clients on someone’s computer can only accept a certain amount of input actions per second. TWO ACTIONS per second sounds like a FAIR COMPROMISE to me.

Until CCP makes these changes and FIXES ganking by BALANCING it like this, players will continue to leave the game, and EVE will DIE!

2 Likes

I have no more fight left in me.

I am ashamed of what I’ve done. It all started with just a little bot script to automatically locate mining barges, scan their fit, warp to target and shoot/loot - but before long the chat bot was holding all my conversations, and I was appealing support tickets automatically. I didn’t even know who my friends are, the bot understood them better than I ever could, in the end there was only the bot and Aiko never existed. :(((((

I might try exploration, but I haven’t undocked manually in years.

2 Likes

Rants not pisses, get it right.

Once you understand what can be done as a Fleet Commander or Wing commander or Squad commander within a fleet, you also know what can be input command use. I have seen several gankers appear to use input command when they thought people were not looking. One undocked all 30 within one second then docked all thirty five seconds later again in one server click. I was cloaked so he assumed no one was watching. Certain people use input broadcasting when they think no one else is watching, but it is still cheating. In any case I believe that it is down to CCP to police this. But if you are fine with cheating what can I say?

Make it 11secs in 1.0 and we got a deal! #HeroTimer

1 Like

Ive just seen my favourite ever sentence but I dont want to be accused of meanness so Ill just giggle to myself like a loon for a bit.

Teehee

Teeheehee

Does it involve male exotic dancers and 11 secs hero timers? :smirk:

What doesnt, eh eh amarrite?

1 Like
  • Names?
  • How many individual players?
  • System?

Spill the beans!

I am very very ok with ganking and I encourage everybody to start ganking, but I’m not ok with cheating or harassment.

O man managing 12 screens seems like a pain in the arse. n1 thou.

/OOC

Hounslow Nth.

/