Write your own story - Join a world building project to make a faction #PvE #Industrial #Faction Warfare #Piracy #Politics # Roleplay #High/Low/00/WH Sec #Faction missions # Citizenry #Social structure #Deathrace

Hello, thank you for showing interest for this world building project. I have returned to eve (once again) and will be continuing to work towards this project of mine to see it to completion.
Here is the link to the old post that is now locked → A GRAND PROJECT UNDERTAKEN - Need support, recruits, friends & enemies
The summery is short on the faction information but it is just there to get you a picture of what this could be. More info would be needed to understand the hole idea and how it would work.

I am still in need of people who would be interested in this project. Got open spots for several of the corporations that belong to this alliance/faction.

I am in need of all sorts of pilots from the different social structures. Got several corporations empty that needs to be filled with citizens. As well as projects that needs to be run and work well.

Pushing this up to the top.

I just might rewite the text :confused: for a better explanation of the hole dam thing. *adds it to the do list.

Closed by request of the Op.

1 Like