WTB 5-10m skillpoint FW/PVP character
have 470,000 tribal corporation LP
I can offer 3B, can trade now, isk ready.
No Thanks, good luck.
Is in high sec, no killing rights, no jump clocnes, all rules apply. Not remember if is in rens or in amanake.
but I dont know there should be cannot transfer the LP. Also please follow the forum rules as below:
1. Wallet balance.
You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.
2. Kill rights
You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.
3. Jump clones
The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.
4. Character location.
The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.
- Down-payment plans are not supported by CCP Customer Support. As a seller, you are agreeing to a certain amount of ISK only, which is to be paid in one payment. Once again, any forms of scams regarding character sales are strictly prohibited.
- Agreements on the forums or in game, or winning an auction does not guarantee a character will be transferred to you. The seller may choose to renege on a deal at any time, prior to the transaction being completed.
- Whenever a character is transferred before the seller has moved the ISK received from the sale to another one of their characters, the Customer Support team will return that ISK to the rightful owner. The buyer cannot expect to receive both the character and the ISK that they paid to purchase it.
- The ISK that a buyer sends when attempting to purchase a character is considered to belong to him until such a time as the character being purchased has been delivered to the account of his choosing. If the character sale is not completed, the ISK must be returned in full to the potential buyer.
- Customer Support will not remove bounties placed on characters either as part of a sale, or after they’ve been transferred to a new owner.
- The owner of the character being sold is responsible for paying CCP the character transfer fee.
I think u should use the LP out fisrt. Here only trading the character not other things.
Update my previous answer. with the data. the value is around 4.2 for common sense and LP points, not interested in 3b.
Good luck again.
ok, i accept 4.2B, if the LP can be with the character transfer. Tell me if u r ready I can send u the isk and account name now ingame mail.
Yes, the Character include the LP.
send the isk and the account name , i transfer in 30 min aprox, doing mission in other character and need contract away the items she have
Do u have problem if i hold the suit / appareal ? i think the value is minimal.
ok, I accept your terms, 4.2B isk and account name sent.
Recived, beginning to transfer to other char.
Is the first time i do a char sale, then i am not sure if i do the right thing. Look as pending transfer but my credit card was billed.
Please tell me when you receive the character or a confirmation of the pilot by ccp
ok thanks, let’s wait the 10hours for CCP doing the transfer process and see the result.
I have not the character now, can u please cofnmirm you receiver her ?
well received, thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.