WTB apparels

I’ve kept the thread alive for last 2 years.
Received over 100 inquiries and made more than 50 deals.
Appreciate for all of you.

I’m still looking for, and check this thread.

K

1 Like

Always Looking For !

K

Still Looking For.

K

Still Looking For

K

Still Looking For

K

Still Looking For

K

For your convenience, The list of my inventories have been updated to the latest data, as of 2021/09/26.
I’ve corrected the data as much as accurate though, please have mercy for errors.

By the way since this post a year has passed and nothing have been improved. WTF CCP ?!

#CCPLZNoBaldHeadForTrigSuits

Anyway, Still Looking For.

K

1 Like

This offer is still valid.
Please drop by and start to make a deal if you have adequate amount of LPs.
K

Some of those items are for sale in the Market, can also check Contracts too.

Thank you DMC. I will check them later.
There are no way to acquire mining corps LPs as of now right ?

Yeah, those sites are only active during events.

I have some LP’s for them, probably enough to get a pair of shoes. I did the mining sites during the Minmatar event, after claiming the big points for the first few sites, the reward started only giving small amounts of points.

I then switched to the exploration part of the event. After a few sites it did the same thing, started only giving small amount of points. While doing the exploration part of the event, I accidently warped to one of the combat sites instead of the hacking site, got webbed and warp scrammed by NPC’s guarding the gate to it. Lucky for me I was in my T3 Loki Cruiser and even though it was fit for exploration, I quickly destroyed the NPC’s and gained another 20 points for warping to a combat site.

Anyway, CCP said the mining sites will be active during all events. So basically those Apparel items will still show up in Market, just takes time for players to build up the LP’s for them. In my opinion buying those items from the market is much faster and easier than doing the sites for the LP’s, especially if you want to quickly complete your collection with the full set.

Thank you for the advice.
I actually tried some part of the sites during the event. However they had participant hard limits, and t soon turned out to the stressful game play for me.
IIRC I saw some those resource wars mining sites out of the event period at some point, and was wondering if it’s actually available yet.

Anyway I will yes get to the market once my market alt get back to the trade hubs.

1 Like

I got those major powers variants.
Thanks DMC.

By the way the daily, weekly, monthly or whatever bump here.

1 Like

I am obligatory running a monthly bump now. Soon will be annually.
Bump.

1 Like

Oops, I forgot to bump the thread in December but don’t blame me.
I’m just trying to slide the bump period to the annual slightly as I said above !

Although I will update the list again until the end of Jan, it may delays.
BTW I have several dealers being suspending deals for the short of my cash. I’m sorry about you but I am unmotivated pretty much in recent few months and isn’t making any kinds of ISK. Neither do I have time to play the game much. I will get in touch with you whenever restart playing actively enough to fill your deals though, don’t expect too much. CCP is all bad.

1 Like

You can’t bump annually because the threads close after 3 months of inactivity!

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the point, Zheckarr.
My ingenuity tells me that Bumping the threads for every 2month 29days then delete the reply itself works :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Reopened at the polite request of OP