WTB Erebus Pilot

Sounds good to me, I need to biomass a character which will 10 hours. Are you happy for me to post back here tomorrow morning once I’ve confirmed the character slot is free and transfer the isk?

No problem, not in a hurry. There is still a bazaar post for this toon however, and if I get a better offer there before isk is transferred I will accept it.

I can transfer the isk now if you prefer and reply back tomorrow once the slot is free?

I’ve now started the biomass process so will be free to transfer in 10 hours time.

If you are comfortable with that, sure, and I will close the listing

Great, isk and transfer details have been sent to the character. I should have biomassed a character in 10 hours time so please don’t try and transfer before that :slight_smile:

Isk and account details received, closing other post, will initiate transfer when OP confirms account is ready.

Thank you.

Thank you, will update you tomorrow once account is confirmed to have character slot available

Hi, I confirm that there is now a character slot free for you to initiate the transfer

Transfer Initiated, thanks again

1 Like

Just recieved the confirmation email. Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.