WTB Estamel resistance modules

as the title state : offer me blingies :wink:

i dont believe there is no one in EVE who don’t want to make same iskies :slight_smile: come on, chop chop. dust out your crates.

PM send in game

got DCU, what about some Estamel resistances ? interested in particular in Invulnerability fields .
bump bump

daily bump, got 1 diag, looking for 3 more

bump to the top

bump up up

bump the bumpi up

still looking

Got Draclira’s Modified Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane for 47.5b up for sale if u are interested :slight_smile:

1. i am looking for SHIELD resistances and POWER diags ( again shield bonus etc )
  2. there is 1 guy selling same membrane for 45 bil, you dont really think that i am not reading all posts about officer modules, dont you :slight_smile: ? thanks for the “generous” offer though …

yea was missreading it. ur post is kinda confusing cough but thanks for ur response :slight_smile:

i edited the title, because figured your confusion :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump, still looking

next who email me and ask what i am offering and does not respond anything more, can go to a shiny place when the sun does not shine … seriously … :wink: with all the good feelings from my side of course

still looking

looking for ESTAMEL resistance modules

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.