[WTB] Men's Sisters of EVE Analysis Coat

Seeking Men’s Sisters of EVE Analysis Coat

Edit: THANK YOU!
The item is acquired. I will leave the thread to expire, but feel free to contact me if you are still looking to sell your item!

1 Like

Obligatory bump. Still seeking. Please assist my friend on his mad scientific journey.

11.29: Pseudo-bump! Still seeking.

No luck yet. Still seeking.

Still on the hunt for this item!

Appreciate those who have reached out- to clarify, this advertisement is for the men’s version of the item. Interested in both if you have them, but men’s is the one that would be required. :slight_smile:

That said: Still looking.

The hunt continues. Please reach out!

I made you an offer for 3bn and you rejected it, so for all those looking to sell he is expecting charity like prices. If you are selling analyser coats for less than 3bn please feel free to contact me first.

1 Like

Edit: In reviewing transcripts, I find you are the one who messaged, wanting 3B for the women’s coat, which I am not requesting here. I did not counter-offer as it is not what I am seeking, specifically.

To everyone else: Still looking!

Bump! Base price nudged. Please reply or evemail if interested!

Happy YC124, still accepting offers!

The search continues.
Please send an in-game mail and/or reply here if you’d like to discuss!

THANK YOU!
The item is acquired. I will leave the thread to expire, but feel free to contact me if you are still looking to sell your item!
I may be able to afford another!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.