[WTB] Min/Gal Subcap Pilot

nothing but Min & Gal Skills injected in relevant sections (targeting, SCommand)
It can have either or both!
I don’t want a character that i have to extract from - i value a clean board! :slight_smile:
I will consider everything from 100k to 100M + SP.
Budget - 200B+

Still Keen as a Newbean.

Need me some dank action.

There is an idea of a Mil/Gal Subcap Pilot; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable… I simply am not there.

Felurians is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will… something you know very little about. I once saw him kill three men in a bar… with a pencil, with a ■■■■■■■ pencil. Then suddenly one day he asked to leave. It’s over a woman, of course. So I made a deal with him. I gave him an impossible task. A job no one could have pulled off. The bodies he buried that day laid the foundation of what we are now. And then my son, a few days after his wife died, you steal his car and kill his ■■■■■■■ dog.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.