Hi,
I would like to sell this character.
He has never (!) changed corps.
He is now 20 years old.
Quantum Anomaly websites contains useful information and resources about online games such as EVE Online, Elite Dangerous, X4 Foundations, X4 Split Vendetta
CCP rules apply. I will pay the transfer fee. I am selling only the character and only for ISK, as ruled.
In NPC corporation, Positive Wallet Balance, No Kill Rights, 0.9 Duripant
No Kill Rights
b/o 12 Bil
ISD_Drew
(ISD Drew)
September 17, 2026, 4:45am
2
Please update the original post (OP) to include all required information listed in Welcome to the Character Bazaar .
Update “In NPC corporation, Positive Wallet Balance, No Kill Rights, 0.9 Duripant”
1 Like
Thanks for the tip.
I’ll think about it—10B would be great.
Helen Starwalker:
10B would be great
meet in the middle at 8.5 ?
Feawen
(Feawen)
September 18, 2026, 10:17am
9
I will happily pay 10 Billion.
Let me know if you accept.
@Feawen
Of course, the offer was open to everyone.
I accept the offer.
This is my first sale. I apologize if I need to add something else.
Feawen
(Feawen)
September 18, 2026, 11:00am
11
I will send the ISK and username to transfer the character to your character.
Before transferring, please remember to send the ISK to another one of your characters.
I will transfer in approximately 10 minutes.
Thanks!
Perfect, and thank you very much.
Feawen
(Feawen)
September 18, 2026, 11:44am
13
ISK and username has been sent.
Since this is your first sale, let me know if you need any help.
Thank you!
The sale is now complete. Thank you very much.