Navting
(Navting)
September 23, 2026, 3:20pm
1
I would like to sell this character.
Corporation History: One change only
Current Corporation: Garoun Investment Bank
Character Age:17 Years
Kill Rights: None
Security Status: 0.0
Jump Clones: None
Home System: 0.9 Duripant
Current System: Jita
Wallet Balance: Positive
Skill Points:5,681,785 / 30 Skills
Unallocated Skill Points: 2,214,825
Character Link: Character
I will pay the transfer fee.
CCP rules apply.
Navting
(Navting)
September 25, 2026, 3:16pm
4
Apologies Bia didn’t see the post. Bit higher would be great!
Navting
(Navting)
October 4, 2026, 7:17am
13
Sounds good. Send isk and account name to this character.
Navting
(Navting)
October 4, 2026, 1:08pm
15
Send ISK to this character, then send a mail with your account name which you want the character transfered to please.
Once recieved I will begin the transfer soon as I can today. and notify you.
1 Like
Devorisk
(Devorisk)
October 5, 2026, 1:15am
16
Isk and mail sent with Account Name.
Navting
(Navting)
October 5, 2026, 4:09pm
17
ISK has been transfered to my character. Navting has now started the transfer to your account provided in the eve mail.
Many thanks!
1 Like