WTS 270m SP fleet of 7 focused characters

“You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with it.”

1 Like

“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth

1 Like

“We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington

1 Like

“Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” – Isabelle Lafleche

1 Like

"Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

1 Like

“If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk

1 Like

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”― Abraham Lincoln

1 Like

“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan

1 Like

“If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer

“Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.” – Frank Ocean

“Unsuccessful people make their decisions based on their current situations. Successful people make their decisions based on where they want to be.” – Benjamin Hardy

“If you work on something a little bit every day, you end up with something that is massive.” – Kenneth Goldsmith

“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs

“Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank

“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe

Biff Ski I can offer 2b above extraction value for your remaining characters.
Skill Injector (sell) in Perimeter is 612 M Negative the 1% Broker’s fee and 2.25% Sales tax totaling 19.737m = 592.263 mill
Skill Extractor (buy) in Perimeter is 265 M Plus 1%tax is 2.65 M 87
=267.65 mill

So 592.263 - 267.65 = 324.613 Mill isk per injector or 649.226 mill isk per mil SP after the first 5m SP.

Thanks for the offer and for providing the current extraction values.
I’m going to remain firm on my reserve prices and sell to players who actually want to use these characters to make isk. As people are discovering, there is an abundance of isk to be made, and that my characters are focused skilled, which I believe, makes them more valuable than your common pvp character listed on Bazaar.
Again, I do appreciate the offer.

“What defines us is how well we rise after falling.” – Lionel from Maid in Manhattan Movie

“Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up.” – Gabby Douglas

Took 1B off the reserve price of all remaining characters for sale.