WTS 27milsp Links character

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Sonya_Kavasaki

250k Unallocated SP

Loki + Command Ships 5.

edit per GM comments:

positive isk balance
No kill rights
Currently located in a low sec station in SW part of the map.
No jump clones in null/low/high.

13b ready

15b just need to clear assets

no only 13B

i bid 15b

offer 16 bil

offer 16.1b
what’s the seller’s price?

offer 17b
Also seller still active?

yup still active and watching. looking at comparable recent character sales. I’ll take a buyout for 21b today otherwise i’ll wait and see where this goes.

e.x. (Sold) WTS: Perfect Links 30m SP

I will offer 21b for it right now

I’ll do 21.5–final offer

22 bil offer

23b isk

if there’s no higher bids in 24 hrs i’ll accept.

24 bil

Hi @Sonya_Kavasaki

Please provide the below disclosures as per the Character Bazaar forum rules otherwise the thread will be closed - thank you.

C. You must disclose the following information

1. Wallet balance.
You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.

2. Kill rights
You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.

3. Jump clones
The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.

4. Character location.
The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.

im on vacation currently but i will be able to transfer sometime on monday 11/29.

Ready whenever

would you be interested in this?

1. https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/M82K2nG
  2. EveSkillboard - M82K3nG

M82K1nG I can offer 20B for each.