WTS 39m+ sp cool useful alt

Plex transfer initiated, SUPPORT REQUEST #986846

Will you provide an update on the status of the character transfer? It’s been nearly 18 hours since I transferred the ISK. I fail to see why a transfer of PLEX is warranted prior to the character transfer, since PLEX is account-bound, and the character is leaving the account.

I respectfully request an update and an explanation.

Nearing 24 hours since ISK transfer. Not seeing anything on my end. Has the character transfer been started? Why did you initiate a PLEX transfer instead of transferring the character?

I’ll give it a little longer before opening a scam ticket…

I’m transferring the character via PLEX, which has to be initiated via a ticket with CCP Support with 1000 PLEX in the vault. If you check the op it clearly states that the transfer will (probably) be done with plex and not a credit/debit card.

I supplied the support request ticket number in the screenshot above, and I’m waiting for CCP to check my ticket and do the transfer on their end. If you want to submit a ticket yourself you’re very welcome to; you have my support request number above for reference in your ticket.

The ticket last had activity 2 hours ago so CCP has seen the ticket already, perhaps direct your anger at them instead of me.

No anger, my friend. I simply requested an update. I also failed to understand that the transfer would be done via PLEX as stated in the OP, and for that, I apologize.

I appreciate the update. :smiley:

All good, hopefully CCP are quick about it. They usually do it in about 24 hours so it should be done soon.

Still no response, but I think EVE Vegas is going on at the moment so that’s probably why it’s taking a bit longer.

Thanks for the update.

Character received. Thank you. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.