WTS 4 MINING/BOOSTING PILOTS

All characters in Jita 4-4 NPC corps TAKING OFFERS

Mule one - 48m SP - Quantum Anomaly

  • exhumers​:white_check_mark:
  • Porpoise​:white_check_mark:
  • Expedition frigates​:white_check_mark:
  • Ishtar :white_check_mark:
  • Rorqual Booster (miningqual) :white_check_mark:

Mule Tw0 - 32m SP - Quantum Anomaly

  • exhumers​:white_check_mark:
  • Expedition frigates :white_check_mark:
  • Ishtar :white_check_mark:
  • Processing & Production (in progress)

*SOLD* mule three - 30m SP - Quantum Anomaly

  • exhumers​ :white_check_mark:
  • Expedition frigates :white_check_mark:
  • Ishtar :white_check_mark:
  • Dreadnaughts (in progress)

Mule Four - 40m SP - Quantum Anomaly

  • exhumers​:white_check_mark:
  • Expedition frigates​:white_check_mark:
  • Ishtar :white_check_mark:
  • Jump Freighter (Anshar) :white_check_mark:
  • FAX (in progress)

Mule Five - 20m SP - Quantum Anomaly

  • Industrial cyno :white_check_mark:
  • Porpoise booster :white_check_mark:
  • Force recon (rapier) :white_check_mark:

Mule 1-4 Highlight Mining skills:
Exhumers 5
Mining Barge 5
Heavy Assault Cruisers 5
Ice Harvesting 5
Gas Cloud Harvesting 5
Mining Exploitation 5
Mining Precision 5

Tech 2 crystals:
Simple Ore Processing 4
Complex Ore Processing 4
Variegated Ore Processing 4
Coherent Ore Processing 4
Mercoxit Ore Processing 4

Mule 1 & 4:
Jump Drive Operation 5
Jump Fuel Conservation 5
Jump Drive Calibration 5

Will you accept selling this character separately? I am willing to buy this character for 18 bil. Mule Tw0

each character must respond to this thread, once each has responded, edit your original post to restore it.

I am for sale

I am for sale

I am for sale

I am for sale

I am for sale

thank you, sorry my bad

Sorry thats a bit too low, skill extracting the character would net about 13b but at the same time it would cost about 58b to inject 32m sp. I think 1b per 1m sp is pretty fair middle ground: I get paid for my training time and the buyer saves big vs injecting. Thanks for your interest

Bump?

mule three 23b offer

19b mule two

Accepted and cograts!

Please send the ISK directly to mule three and account name via evemail

Once payment is confirmed, I’ll initiate the transfer through CCP’s official process asap

If you can make the stretch to 24b i would be willing to sell

How much would be mule five?

I’m looking to be in the range of 1b per million SP (minus the 5m free sp)… so 15b for mule five

isk sent, waiting for character trasnsfer