https://skillq.net/char/Ninigi-No-Mikoto+Talie-Kuo
11 Year old character
5,106,918 SP
Security status of 1.2
All core empires above -1.0 minus some pirate factions
No kill rights
Positive wallet balance
1 jump clone located in low-sec (Gehi) and 1 in hi-sec (Simela)
Current location is Jita 4-4
Has 323 skins but notable ones are as follows:
Guristas victory skin (Gila,Worm,Rattlesnake)
Oracle YC121 festival
Jackdaw YC121 festival
Vedmak Triglavian victory
Also has the Genolution Auroral implant (technically a skin, makes the pod gold) (( If you unplug this it will be destroyed and you CANNOT get it back))
Starting bid is 50B, Will run this until Friday.
Happy bidding!
All CCP character transfer rules apply. I am currently in an NPC corporation and docked safely. Buyer pays ISK, I will cover and pay the transfer fee.
Daily bump, Open to offers
So you think these skins are worth like $70? Oh no wait you’re covering the transfer fee so back to $50? Help me out here.
Do you know any of the values in game? I make money in game not out of the game. I’m aware of a lot of guys are using this character bizarre to basically buy ISK for 50 percent off. Usually they’re selling the character with skill points and not selling skins in return for real life money. Enjoy your day.
I mean if this is legal… I got A LOT of characters that are going to hit the character bizarre. A lot of them are going to be 5 million skill points and all of them are going to be loaded with anything I can buy in game. 100% going to happen just let me know otherwise CCP.
This is an IRL money faucet LOL. It’s time to cash out baby.
My post is starting the bid at 50b, that’s ISK not IRL money and yes I am well aware of the prices of the skins that are included in the asking price of the character, which is what’s for sale here, the character. The skins are just the bonus which is reflected in my price and which is allowed in the rules.
Damn I thought I was going to cash out… I want another one of those 4.2 second dual motor model 3s.
Oh well I guess I’ll just keep using it as a way to pay money and slowly get ISK for 50% off when I sell the character.
That’s like a permanent two for one extractor sale and you don’t have to wait 2 months for the price to come back up. It’s almost as good as the hypercore deal. It’s way better than the discounted rates that the company will give you through private emails. Where all my money gittin jigas at? Ya heard meh! “Skinny jiga, bank roll chubbeh” YD
#AncientChineseSecrets
dude dont be such a bag of ■■■■, his char his rates, dont like it?? drink a truck load of concrete and harden the ■■■■ up