WTS 60m skill points character - 40 B BO

I would like to sell one of my characters

Pure subcap

Covert OPS V

Gallente battlecruisers V

Logistics cruisers V

Character is in NPC corporation sitting in Jita

3 Jump clones

1 remap

Few m ISK in the wallet balance

I will accept first fair offer (not less than extraction vaue )

link: Quantum Anomaly

how many isk in wallet?

just 20 m

ah, thanks

want to give me a bid?

it wouldnt be good, i know it should be about 1b/1m sp but i cant even offer1b, i asked because i thought it might help the people who were actually going to bid, sorry

1 Like

I dont think I can get 1b/1m sp. I am hunting for something like 0.7b per 1 m SP

that is just what other people have said is that that is the rough value

so 35-40b range is what I can let it go for

i recommend 40b or more

@Drosera_Binata how long does it usually take to get bid like that?

from what i have seen you should have gotten one already, the first few people usually try to undercut it by a few bil but then they compete themselves up to be about the same or even more

though i think that sometimes it takes a few days

try bumping it to the top when you get on your thing,

Drosera_Binata WTS 10/20 hydrogen fuel block

even for me i have had no bids

offer 37 bil

offer 38 bil

39 bil

40B, offer stands for 24hours

41b b/o

ME HAN HACKEADO MI CORREO NO COMPREN ESTA CUENTA