WTS 67.5 Mil Max Yield Rorqual/Indy/Reprocessing Pilot! 55 bil!

I confirm I am for sale. https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/DooCTooR

Will be in Neutral Corp at time of Sale (Not updated Yet)
Postive Wallet
Implants!
Remap Available
Great Skills!
Will be in Jita 4-4 at time of Sale
Starting Price 55 Bil.
Buyout is 55 bil Thanks :slight_smile:
Positive sec status
Rorq skins!

Price updated for quick sell!

All CCP rules do apply.

Would love to sell this quickly.

If I missed anything, Please let me know and i’ll Update it :slight_smile:

Buyout updated for quick sell. Thanks :slight_smile:

62 bil

Thanks for offer

Still selling people!

An amazing rorq pilot and refiner!

Buy him!

An amazing pilot! Don’t miss out

Confirming I am for sale

Updated price, would like to see this sell when I get done with work. If no buyer in next 24 hours I’ll just put this character afk training.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.