WTS 69M SP Born-2008 Perfect Rorqual (including ICE mining/repro), AND Apostle FAX Pilot

Transfer initiated, although for some reason it looks like I didn’t successfully transfer the ISK out of the toon. I will email from another toon on the same account to transfer to him.

I think you can still login to him even after the transfer for another 10 hours. Try doing that now.

Tried that - It said I can’t log in to the toon. I put in a support ticket. Sorry for the hiccup. I’m a Dumb.

Still haven’t received a reply on the support ticket. I assume the transfer went through for you?

yes it did and the 55bil is still in the toon. i’ll leave it in there for CCP to do the transfer. I do not want to transfer the ISK myself, could turn out to be a scam.

Understood. Thanks much

Just an update - seems like they’re taking a while to respond

ok. keep me updated when you have news. the 55bil is still in the pilot’s wallet.

Will do - sorry again for the glitch

Got a reply from GM and it looks like the money was transferred out. All finished - thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.