WTS Aeon (sold)

t2 trimarks, travel fit, 60B, Amamake Keepstar. mail me any questions you have.
Can also sell just the hull with rigs for 58B.

upd. sold

45B offer

how about 80? :clown_face:

50B if you are interested.

52 bil

53B offer

55 bil

Thank you for somewhat considerable offer. If this is for hypernet, then i’m afraid you better find someone who’s selling a naked hull, because the rigs alone are worth 3B. I could unfit everything but rigs and sell for 59.5 though, if you want (hull+rigs, nothing else). You’re definitely not buying to fly it since neither of you even asked about the location. My price is already too good to go any lower, sorry, it’s by far the best offer available on the market.

I bought my last Aeon for 52 a few weeks back. Rigs don’t matter generally to those either hypernetting or market trading. If you find yourself refreshing this thread in a week please dm me and we can work something out. Fly safe.

CD II

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

Aeon is conveniently docked in Amamake Keepstar.

bump.

Can also sell just the hull with rigs for 58B.

bump.

52B offer

Sincere thank you for bumping during USTZ. Unfortunately it’s very unlikely I’ll accept a 52B offer. You can get that one Aeon selling in nullsec in a “safe” spot for 50B though, If you find a 3rd party to complete the trade.

bump.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.