WTS Boosting Loki Character (15m SP) - Cyber 5 - Starting price lowered ^^

Greetings,

This character used to be my OGB Loki Pilot.
However, now I have no need for her anymore.

** 1. No killboard, always stayed off the radar**
** 2. Comes with a full set of Halo + Mindlinks**
** 3. Got 256k unallocated SP**
** 4. Cybernetics 5**
** 5. Loki subs 5**
** 6. Sensor compensation Ladar 5**
** 7. 2 remaps**

Basically a great pilot to train into becoming either a solid Loki or boosting, albeit on the grid nowadays :slight_smile:

Eveboard:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/The_Black_Bunny
pw:
r123

whats the eveboard password?

1 Like

Password has since been added.

Daily bump.

Bumperino

It’s awefully quiet in this thread.

Up we go

That’s because the price you’re looking for is unreasonable… good luck

7.5 bil

8 bil

8.1b…

closed

~
Thinking of selling? We’re currently buying characters, please contact me for an offer.

8.5 bil

Running this auction for 12 more hours, at which point I will contact the highest bidder.

I have to apologize for having to go away for a few days due to personal ‘things’. If Mdm Curie would like to hold on to her bid of 8.5b this will be sold to her as promised. If not, this bidding will open for a bit again.

8.6B。。。。

Giving Mdm Curie 12 hours to let me know if she still wants to carry out her purchase - If not I will be offering it to you :slight_smile:

Hi

I’m still interested

ISK and account information sent.

Just got back, I’ll check if it’s all there and get the ball rolling, will post once transfer is initiated!

Transfer to a****1 started.

Confirmation mail will soon follow.

Enjoy! o7

Edit:

Dear Jay***************,

You have chosen to transfer the character The Black Bunny to the account named a*****1.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Email confirmation received.

Thank you !