WTS C3 with Lowsec Static + Start-Package

I’m selling a C3 Wormhole with Low-Sec static and no Effect, we lived in there for 1 year and never had any problems.
There are no left over POS’s or other Citadels.
Included in this Wormhole is an Astrahus + Start-Package, also all 5 available Custom Offices for the 5 Planets : 1x Barren 2x Temperate 1x Lava 1x Gas and 24 Moons. You can easily do Fuel PI or other Stuff.

The following Astrahus + Assets are included in this sale:
https://evepraisal.com/a/l2zh6

Bidding starts at 3 Bil and will close at 28th February at 8PM/20 o’clock Eve-Time

If there are Questions don’t hesitate to send an Eve-Mail to “Sellma Zeug”

10b bid

Sold to Kanjus Udan Katelo. Please contact me in the next 7 Days via Eve-Mail with a timeframe for handing over the Wormhole.

Ok, no interaction from Kanjus Udan Katelo. Bidding starts again with 3 Bil and will end 23th March at 8PM/20 o’clock Eve-Time. Same Start-Package as before.

3 Bil.

Sold to Surikata. Please contact me in the next 7 Days via Eve-Mail with a timeframe for handing over the Wormhole, after that you’ll get the entrance and can make sure everything is as offered. Anything else then per Ingame Mail or Chat.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.