WTS Fuel Blocks

Looking for buyers for large volume of Nitrogen Fuel Blocks. Selling at Jita Buy price.

Do you deliver?

You may have a hard time moving them at Jita buy unless you make it worth the buyers time.

Most of us will happily pay the Jita sell price, simply because we can easily and definitely burn to Jita, buy the things, burn back to the structure, fuel it, done. I f you were offering a lower price, you’d likely get more interest, and if you were to deliver, that too might be another idea.

1 Like

I could. But I’m just a small operation and I’d only deliver locally. ie The Forge, Citadel, Lonetrek. Something I might have to consider in the future if there’s enough interest.

Thanks for the feedback Peta :slight_smile: I suppose I could sell for a bit less than the market price. Better than selling on the market and getting ripped off in taxes

Not a problem, if you’re interested you’re welcome to join my discord and advertise there, no guarantees though. Feel free to hit me up if you’d like to talk anytime o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.