WTS Hulk Alt - Exhumer V just over 5m sp

offer can be accepted I can start the process either right away from a support ticket using plex or can wait till payday Tuesday and use char transfer normal way

if interested please send isks and mail account name to send too. also mail to character I linked in last mail stating its complete so I can initiate

offer accepted as spoken ingame. please sent isk and account name to this character and ill initiate the transfer via plex. unless u want to wait for payday and ill initiate normal way

ISk and account name sent to Ulryk Adkins

initiated via plex as requested. ill send u a mail if I hear anything this way could take a wlittle while so don’t worry if he isn’t there in 10 hours he will show evenually

Still haven’t got the character. I know it’s the holidays but 5 days is quite a long time to wait. Could you help check w CCP pls?

there has been no update on the ticket as of yet. ill keep a eye on it. everything is ready on my side. plex in vault ect if not moved by next week ill initiate via rl money

have just updated the ticket also

there u go just initiated without plex should be there in 10ish hours

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.