WTS Multiple Characters starter/SP Farm Characters - All Sold (Waiting on plex transfers)

Fixed and sent

Transfer Character

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Sir Rust

Will be completed after: 7/2/2018 5:03:39 AM

Thank you, Pleasure doing business.

Evemail sent to Pew Meister

ill take v riddick for 3.7 bill

Ill accept the 3.7B for myself - please send isk and account info so I can start the transfer

Ill give you 22b for the remaining pilots isk ready.

@Raynor_Aileron at this time not willing to sell the remaining pilots for 3.15B each (22/7 = ~3.15B) . I may eventually sell them for that but at this time after transfer cost leave very little incentive.

ill give you some time to think about it

Im going to have to retract for 24 hours, we redoing a room at home so wont have a pc. If toon is still available ill purchase then:)

will by Rust Rocket, Luke CloneHunter, SkyWarrior and Sangrial for 4bils each, isk ready

Ill accept the 4B per toon for “Rust Rocket”, “Luke Clonehunter”, “Skywarrior” and “Sangrial”. Please send Isk and account info to each character and I can start the transfer process

4B offer for Gunner Logan

Mail and isk all sent

Need about 1hour and ill start all the transfers at work atm.

@The_Bear08
will accept the 4B for Gunner Logan sent isk and account info and ill start the transfer

@Misaka_Rin_Peter

The transfers for the 4 characters have been initiated the petition ticket to transfer these via plex have been submitted and the ticket number is #747896

Thanks,

Thank you. ISK and account details sent.

Transfer Character

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Gunner Logan

Will be completed after: 7/3/2018 7:38:07 AM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

I’ll also take “Luke Skywarrior” for 4b.