WTS in Jita 4-4
Anhinga SOLD
Shapash - SOLD
Skua - SOLD
Skua - 240 b
Cybele - 360 b
Shapash in jita - 140 b
Geri - 145 b
Another Shapash in Exordium still available for 140
Feel free to mail me with offers.
WTS in Jita 4-4
Anhinga SOLD
Shapash - SOLD
Skua - SOLD
Skua - 240 b
Cybele - 360 b
Shapash in jita - 140 b
Geri - 145 b
Another Shapash in Exordium still available for 140
Feel free to mail me with offers.
Geri 130
Sapash 125
Need more. Bump
Skua and Shap sold.
Anhinga and Geri still for sale.
125 for the geri if your desperate if your not, 125 it’s all I have ![]()
Bruh, even my friendly lowballer Crusader gave a higher price. ![]()
Well I had to ask ![]()
![]()
Anhinga and Geri still for sale.
Shapash in Exordium added. No PvP zone. 145 b
Shapash in Jita added.
Current available hulls.
Anhinga 380 b
Geri 148 b
Shapash Jita/Exordium - 140/145 b
Bumper
Anhinga sold for less ugh
Skua added for 240 b
Cybele added for 360 b
Shapash and Geri still up for sale.
Feel free to mail me with offers.
I sold some stuff and ships I have 134 for the geri 135 if I pull the isk from my other toon ![]()
Sorry kirbi. Just sold my Geri for 145 b after waking up.
On another note, if you find a Geri for 135 b, send it to me xD
Cybele, Skua and Shapash still available
I will be flying it to death ![]()
Then I won’t take it from you lol. Good luck, brave capsuleer.
Bumpers
Bumpers. Skua, Cybele and Shapash still available.
Bumpers. Still available.
Shapash sold in jita. Another one in Exordium still available. No PvP zone, 140 b
Cybele 360 and Skua 240 still available
Still selling