WTS ULTRA Gallente 173+. Very clear blood. Unique!

Hello!
leisurely sell my treasure TRUE Gallente
http://eveboard.com/pilot/CeHaToP0

how much can you offer ?

He is not in an NPC corp. look over the rules so you know what to add in the description…

Sorry. I need 5-7 days for close bisiness my pilot - can ready for selling.

2b start

100 b

Sale stoped. Pilot have safety items 20b+. Need time for close this deal. 2 week

I’ll do 145b now if you don’t want to deal with a long sale. You can just contract all the items to an alt and then deal with moving them later.

Closed due to Character no longer for sale.

@CeHaToP0 when you get your Assets Safety sorted and you want to resume your sale, read through the Character Bazaar Rules and be sure to include all the required information.

First and foremost:

A working EVESkillBoard.com or EVEBoard.com Link must be provided, so that the character’s Skill Points can be verified.

– Not sure if EVEBoard.com is still a viable option for this, as XML API is discontinued

1. Wallet balance.
You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.

2. Kill rights.
You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.

3. Jump clones.
The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.

4. Character location.
The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.