[WTS] Ultra-Rare Gold Skins - Panther & Talos 17bn / 15bn (Pics inside)

bump…

bump]

bump]

Where did these skins come from? Wasn’t YC121 just last year?

Yes - they had a very brief sale period but not many people bought, I assume because people weren’t playing due to the holiday season.

I remember the dumb candy cane ones, but not these.

As I recall they weren’t in the store long - I happened to be browsing the store when I saw them, and when I went back to buy the rest of the set a day later they were gone. My memory may well be incorrect on exactly when they were in there though in al honesty, I left the game for a while soon after so I’m just coming back and looking at what assets are worth selling off now.

daily bump

You made a previous post were you said that “Would expect at least 7bn each, haven’t got a buyout in mind though.”

Why the sudden rapid change in price? Its only been like a month.

Mostly on account of the others of this skin I’ve seen on the forums. There’s a stratios (with admittedly a probably overpriced expectation on it) as well as a jackdaw and something else (I’ve forgotten) going for 20 I think?

I was never going to sell at 7bn - it was a filter essentially (I was getting a LOT of mails offering things like 2bn before that), but I wasn’t sure what I’d sell for. I’m getting a better picture of what I think it’s worth and what I’d be comfortable selling at, so updated the post to account for that.

bump.

bum,p\

bump./

bump/

bump/

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.