WTS Vehement

Nevermind, thought of someone else.

I havenā€™t posted in this thread with any of my alts

You really are an absolute mad man and I can now remember why no one wanted you in there Corps ha ha

Little cry baby :sob:

straight up delusional after being a traitor and a scammer. are u drunk again man? stop derailing posts like ur corp xd

Iā€™m not derailing anything and Iā€™m certainly not delusional

Iā€™m just making people aware to watch out for you because you are a scammer

What did i scam? because i know u scammed like 100b from that dude u kicked after we got kicked from evictus because noone trusted you, and they were right as u showed us all in test xd clown xd

We didnā€™t get kicked from Evictus lmao

Are you really this idiotic??

And even so , regardless of the fact my corp joined TEST dosent mean you are not a scammer

So keep crying like a little idiot all you like reporting my replyā€™s and replying to my offers in other threads being a little idiot

We all know the truth about you.

HAHA now u dont know what i scammed?

i also know you used to betray evictus every fleet by making iron armada and having ur corp playing on those alts during fleets. pls. stop making a full out of urself this is enough

I really enjoyed doing that

My favourite one was when I lead a wormhole eviction and took 3 Corps with me

Some 100 people were taken away from the front line and none of you saps put two and two together :slight_smile:

Offer withdrawn

35b offer if itā€™s still floating around :slight_smile:

Is this still alive?

Lol I just saw this, you think Iā€™m the same person as Alpha? I literally disagreed with him, can you read?

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about it dude - the guy is a moron and thinks everyone is my alt and I talk to myself lol

38b offer if this is still alive

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.