WTS Your perfect dream character!

Happy 1 year anniversary to this thread!

1 Like

The amount of isk spent on this is insane. I canā€™t imagine how much money this guy actually has to basically let this much isk die with this game.

Kind of impressive.

1 Like

6b offer

5 Likes

Ke anor 145m Isk ready.

3 Likes

Buy for AT

2bil offer, sounds good?

man this thread is a wild ride. I hate to say it but at this point yu missed the hot market that was like a year and a half ago. Just archive it.

1 Like

I understand lowball offers and bids that are not serious can be frustrating but sometimes sellers also behave in frustrating ways: constantly changing their mind, teasing and flip-flopping from one price to another and setting multiple firm deadlines to end the auction without following through on them.

Nobody comes out of this thread looking good.

Would you now enlighten us on the multiple ways, other than injectors, that such a young character could have acquired that much free SP? Iā€™m genuinely curious.

1. When injectors were first introduced, the diminishing returns only applied toā€¦applied SP, meaning you could theoretically make a new character with no applied SP and keep injecting without diminishing returns. Not sure if this was a bug or just something CCP changed later on.

2. CCP gave away boosters that allowed you to inject SP without diminishing returns for Christmas one year. If you did not have the Biology skill you were able to abuse the hell out of those boosters, but I doubt thatā€™s where all this SP came from.

3. CCP may have gifted him the SP. Iā€™ve seen CCP gift SP to people who had forgotten an account was subbed but not training.

4. His account may have been hacked, extracted, and later returned to him by CCP with the same amount of SP, but unallocated.

Just some of the ways Iā€™ve heard over the years.

well Iā€™ll make you an offer NOBODY else has made in this thread :D. EVERYTHING I HAVE and proof that itā€™s everything I have: (total value may be less than 5bil though). - enjoy the free bump as nobody in their right mind would accept my offer ^_^. Wish I had the isk to give a proper offer.

80 bil

Thatā€™s really just two methods. But yeah, those were the only two ways I could think of too: either it was injected or CCP gifted it as some kind of recompense. But with it being such an extremely high amount of SP Iā€™m struggling to think of a scenario where it could plausibly have came via the CCP route. And if you consider the character isnā€™t even 18 months old I think it pretty much rules it out.

Donā€™t buy this for AT :running_woman:t4:

ill offer 81b for it

I canā€™t believe this is still a thing.

Thanks for the offer :santa:

Hello, are you still looking to buy all characters ? I have 2 characters for sale.

Let me know if youā€™re still looking and Iā€™ll send you the details.

Still for sale?

sent a mail with your offer and iā€™ll consider it.

19.5B b/o

Seriously though, just found this thread today andā€¦ Wow.

@Ke_anor1, this is really something special youā€™ve got hereā€‹:astonished::laughing: