X- PVP'r getting back in to game

Hi All,

I am getting back into game and looking for small-large PVP.

I did a massive mix of PVP up to BS but will be totally upfront with what I’m looking for in game. I am looking for corp that must have COMM’s (got to have fun and good chat). Is UK based. I “LOVE GATE CAMPING”, but will love to get in to small roams with T1, T2 firgs and Cruisers. I am Training up Sabre as that was wone of my fave ships.

Here is honest part. I WANT TO LOG ON, PVP AND NOTHING ELSE. Camp and kill is where I wana be, but will roam.

Pls drop message in game. If you think I can help out and have pew pew fun with your corp. Ps, pls consider I will ask a lot of questions as with the changes in game I am almost a noob.

1 Like

The Sith Navy could make great use of your Skills contact me in game if you have any interest in Wormhole Space. We are not however UK time zone but we are most active during your time zone with 10 to 20 pilots on.

1 Like

@Cupid_Stuntsz

Come smash red’s with us! We have a ■■■■ ton of PvP, small to medium roams. If you looking to learn how to fly the sabre like a hero, we got you fam.

Swing by our discord and let have a chat!

1 Like

1 Like

Hey there!
Looks like you would can find a good spot inside our corporation and alliance!
Speaking honestly, as a corporation - we are small, but only as a corporation. I started my own project and continue to work on it, my aim was to make a null sec corporation for like-minded players - RL first attitude (I am a medical student so also sometimes a bit busy with rl, also time for gf, for some basketball etc) and I can say that i achieved it. We are part of LORDE alliance - old one, our core players have been playing with each other for years. ~7 month ago they came from a break and we decided to move ourselves down in null sec. We act like a small family, there are no borders due to different corporations. We understand that our strength in good connections between each other so we always make alliance wide stuff, not only corporation one. (But we have some friendly competitions inside, like who would have more kills by the end of the month :slight_smile:)
We don’t like huge blocks. It is just out of our interests. Currently, we live in Tenerifis region as a part of Mistakes were Made coalition. Since we joined we have become major force in this coalition while we had somewhere 20 active members. We lead killboard by kills per month not only among other blued alliances but in a hole region. And we continue to grow up, nowadays we have more active members from both EU and US TZ. They also have their own lives but we all enjoy flying together, shooting stuff and make fun on comms while we are in-game.
We prefer to do all stuff by ourselves. There are good FCs in coalition, but our ones is greatest - from specter fleet and bombers bar. We have good indy pilots, who can build anything. I have access to lots of BPOs and make free copies for anybody in alliance/corporation who wants to start their own production. Also recently we started fun low sec roams to train newbie pilots some pvp and enjoy this game even more.
Currently we are at war with russian’s block in tenerifis, our aim is to have all region under our control. That being said, we are not a block so there are no blue donuts.
For communication we use both discord and TS3.
If you are intrested either mail me in game or you can rich me via discord - Glorfindeil#2642 (in discord i will answer pretty fast)
If you are not interested thank you for reading this long post and best of luck in both rl and eve! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Federation Uprising will make great use of your skills. Join our Discord and ping a Recruiter through @Recruiter if you are interested in Lowsec and Nullsec PVP. We have coverage in all timezones, and we also have an EU based Corporation, Alwar Fleet.

@Cupid_Stuntsz

I’ve eve-mailed you in game fella.

Alt

1 Like

feel free to hit us ingame or discord

Hello @Cupid_Stuntsz ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

■■■■ dude you might be right up our alley. Ill try to convo you when i get home from work tomorrow.

Hi @Cupid_Stuntsz
Are you still looking?
If so… FUN inc may be of interest!

FUN Inc. - Putting the fun back into EVE

you seen the rest now join the best!!!

not sure who the best is btw i just wanted to say it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey man,

Right Click Jump To - RCJT has that we don’t have sov and there is always activity going on. Don’t see it go run a gate camp TAPI has ppl oh did I mention we are at war so fleets, CTAs, camps, you name it going on for days.

Find our discord if you want to hear more. https://discord.gg/TXPJbqv

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.