Yeah But Did You Die? Brand New EU Lowsec Corp

Hello fellow space pirates!

So let me tell you a little about ourselves, Yeah But Did You Die has been created by a few old friends. We’ve been flying together for nearly a decade on and off during our EVE careers. We’ve blown things up together, been blown up together. Don’t think we’ve mined together?!? but who wants to do that anyway (secretly all of us).
But most importantly we’ve had so much fun and with returning to the fantastic world of internet spaceships we decided to make a new corporation so we can find more people as crazy as we are to enjoy playing a game with! If we’re lucky we might even make some friends along the way.

So here is what we offer you the willing convert!

• EU timezone
  • Casual atmosphere, we’re not as young as we used to be but we get on as much as we can :slight_smile:
  • Plenty of ISK making opportunities
  • Target Rich Environment
  • Plenty of “good times”. You know like that one time, where that guy said something so funny that you wanted to quote it in your Bio? Yeah just like that
  • Harvesting of sweet tears

What we are looking for!

• Obviously, being active in our prime time is a huge factor. If you live in GMT-7 and only play in the evening, this wont be a good fit for either of us
  • Having a working mic is a huge benefit in EVE generally so we tend to just expect it
  • Everyone makes mistakes, and it is of course impossible to know everything, but a solid base of game knowledge is required. You don’t need to be a 2003 player, but knowledge, the willingness to learn new things and to better yourself are good traits to posses.
  • Pilots interested in taking on leadership roles

If you think we might be a good fit then get in touch with us you can join our in-game channel YBDYD Public or you can reach us on https://discord.gg/HvF2q6 or message me directly.

Fly Dangerously o7

Looking for more pilots to build the foundations of something awesome

bumpage

Made me feel instantly welcomed, great bunch. Looking forward to the fleets / fights ahead!

Ori o/

Already making lots of new friends, come and join the fun and be part of this brand new tight knit corp!

Friendly bump o/

Daily Bump

Daily Bump

Daily Bump

Daily Bump

daily bump

Bumpage!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.