122 Mil SP W/ Alts LF Null Sec active group

I’m 122 Mil SP player with a number of alts. Just starting back up again after a summer break. Not all alts are resubbed yet.

About me:

• 38/Male/US TZ
  • 3 Carrier pilots 2 of which also fly dreads
  • LF Ratting
  • LF Mining
  • Some PVP
  • No CTA’s
  • Have comms and headset but usually only talk when I need to. Will be on comms when online and active.
  • LF Mature active group
  • LF Corp buyback and solid logistics

Might end up staying in current corp if they become more active. Just testing the waters to see other options that might be available to me. In no hurry to pick a corp.

Please no in-game convo requests until we set up a time to chat. Evemail me in-game or respond to this thread. Thanks in advance!

Was about to link my null-sec corp until I saw you mention “No CTA’s” so you’re not willing to defend your own space and just want to carebear? You’d have a solid chance of managing that in a renter corp, but they don’t do a great deal of PVP.

Might I suggest you relook at whether being required to form up to defend your own SOV from Enemies is a definitive no, as honestly that’s a massive turn off for any remotely serious alliance/corp out there and will limit your options to mediocre corporations ~ like a renter corp or highsec industry corporations.

I always form up for home defense. Just don’t want to be required to sit in a fleet for 6 hours on a saturday to take down a citadel 50 jumps away.

1 Like

If you’re happy with a Renter Corp, that’s cool, however, I think that saying “no CTAs” reduces your options in a way you don’t mean.
Are you looking for a PVP corp that has fleets but only needs you to attend a few a month or just an Industry Corp that has good Logistics?

I think people abuse CTA’s, however, when a Call to Arms should be for SOV Home Defence, not for any and every fight.

P.S. Not trying to be rude or whatnot, just trying to drill down into exactly what it is you’re wanting out of a corporation. Usually, these sort of posts are spammed with 50 + links for corporations trying to hunt you down and recruit you but no one’s touched this due to your post not being really clear in certain aspects.

I hear ya. I enjoy home defense and small gang stuff. I’m just not a fan of giant space battles due to time commitments involved. Also not a fan of deployments. I’m not a hardcore player. I’ve always joined fleets when hostiles enter our space, have even helped entosis systems, POCO bash, and clear out POS’s. I contribute to corporate goals and help other corpmates. I do like to carebear and lay low sometimes.

With previous characters I had been apart of alliance leadership and massive coalition battles. It wore me out and found that other people where controlling how and when I play.

It’s a fun sandbox game with a bunch of different play styles. I want casual fun and help out when and where I can. It may be a turn off but also not in a hurry to find a corp. So might as well be completely honest in an effort to find a good fit. I’ve gotten 6 or so offers via evemail already.

1 Like

That’s probably more what you’re after @Celeste_Fortuna linked her corp advert, don’t know em personally but seems to tick your criteria

1 Like

You’re Dead Fool is looking for pvp pilots feel free to stop by our in game channel .L2P. Recruiting and speak to a recruiter about opportunities!

Laughing Jackass Logo
Fearless, often considered insane member of Wild.Hunt Alliance.

Sleep is for the weak and the dead,
we are neither weak nor dead.

Understand that we are a very casual community, that offer you freedom and opportunity, to pursue your own interests from within our team.

We are a PVP crew first and foremost, all other activities are secondary concerns.

Below you will find the links for Laughing Jackass Discord and Wild.Hunt Alliance Discord, Feel free to join both and introduce yourself.

We expect a level of competency, where you know how to survive in NS and can keep yourself occupied to a degree without our motivation, we want hunters, not F1 monkeys.

CoD:

To get a kickstart on your recruitment process, feel free to fill out this form and submit it.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvrxKWKKyXhsP52HQc_B9ynTTMKvMaYm_jQXG4X1tH_A5I5g/viewform

Laughing Jackass:

Wild.Hunt:

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed ingame)

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Best Regards
Evian Industries

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

PEOPLE DO THIS??? !!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Pfft… nullsec…

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space…

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan

60 Squadron Is A Nullsec corporation within Mordus Agels

We’re here for good fights, we’re not too serious and everyone gets involved in the action.

What We Can offer you.
*>Fleets Of All Sizes
*>Regular PvP - With Corp & Friends
*>Friendship.
*>Active Teamspeak3 Server
*>Chilled laid-back environment
*>Money Making opportunities
*>BlackOps Drops

What we require from you>
*>Basic English Skills (written and spoken)
*>Interest in Corp/ Alliance Activities
*>10 Million Skill points.
*> Maturity
*> Respect for Alliance/ Blues.

How to Apply.
Join Our Ingame Channel
60Recruit

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.