Returning Player looking a home

I’m looking for a medium to large null sec alliance to join. I have one toon as a barge miner and another as a haulier and combat pilot. Both around 10/11M SP. Have some skills in manufacturing too.

Can play an hour or two a night max on weekdays and more at weekend. EU hours.

Looking for a helpful Corp that can aid my industrial work and a broader close knit alliance of combat and infrastructure corps too.

Hiya mate, we might be what you looking for.

We have opportunities for nullsec ratting, industrial and daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.

What we offer:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Perks:

• Corp Buyback Program for salvage, loot, ores and more.
  • Daily nullsec ratting, mining and industrial.
  • Help with ships and fits so you can make the most isk possible in nullsec.
  • Ship Replacement Program (SRP) for many doctrine ships.
  • Dedicated Mumble and Discord channels.
  • Alliance/Coalition Discord Market Channels.

What we’re looking for:

• Pilots of all walks of life (PVP, PVE, mining, industrial, and more).
  • Willing to train into alliance doctrines for home defence if you can’t already fly them.
  • Participate when you can and support the corp/alliance.
  • A friendly attitude!

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub

Evening :smiley:

When reading your history and needs, I’m pretty sure UMAH corporation can be a strong choice atleast so I’ll atleast give the option and you decide if it’s interesting enough to take a chat, deal? :slight_smile:

First; lets do the simple url to Recruitment thread ← Fair amount of plain info is found here.

And the rest; well… I always want to give the info that we have no tolerance for toxic behaviour, it’s really… I mean really nothing for us. Enjoy the game - don’t make other feel bad for playing it. Losses and wins is all part of EVE :slight_smile:
Also - we are a RL prio corp/ally … we want EVE to be the game you login when you want to enjoy and not when you feel it’s your duty or an obligation.

To point out some “facts” that you can read in the thread I linked.

• Pretty large infrastructure network to fill your needs for industrial.
  • Gatecamping / pvp (CTA, home defence, offensive, small roam action)
  • NPC null sec space out in Syndicate region.
  • No desire for SOV space.

If you find it interesting, join the UMAH_Pub ingame (discord details there aswell if you wanna chat there instead).

Hope to see you! o/

B0SS Alliance Is Recruiting Mature, Skilled, and Self-Reliant Pilots and Corporations for NPC Nullsec - No Experience Required

Nearly 13 years ago Star Frontiers was founded by a group of “rl” friends with one goal in mind: great gameplay with great friends. To this day, we’ve stayed true to that vision. Through many changes, we’ve managed to maintain a close-knit, family feel combined with a commitment to skilled, well-informed gameplay. We’ve taken this culture and philosophy and extended it into an alliance - and we want you or your corp, to join us!

Of note we offer:

• Alliance Comms & Discord
  • Small Gang PvP
  • Mid sized fleets
  • Blopsing
  • Moon Mining
  • A fun, edgy experience in NPC Nullsec.
  • A Cadre of Skilled, Experienced Leadership To Help You Succeed.
  • A robust presence at out-of-game EVE events such as EVE Vegas & Fanfest.
  • Plenty of chances to lead and shape the corporation and alliance!

We don’t ask for much from our pilots. An interest in PvP is a must, but we are a mature corporation who also understand our best members are often busy professionals with families and “rl” obligations.

Our ideal pilots:

• PvP Regularly (no hard minimums however)
  • Get On Comms
  • Interact In A Fun, Social and Amicable Way
  • Enjoys the challenges of NPC nullsec.

If this sounds like you then stop by our public chat in game “Star Frontiers” or better yet, join us on Discord at:

Hi!

We are a Pure Blind based null corp\alliance 12 jumps from Jita. We have a strong EUTZ and a growing NA TZ. Only slightly quiet time is a few hours before DT. We have an excellent Indy base and a 24 hour a day standing fleet for miner and home defense.

Check out our ad for more info, I hope we get a chance to chat. Good luck with your search :slight_smile:

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - living in NPC nullsec.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 =D

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.