25m SP USTZ EST Player Looking for 0.0/LS Corp

Hello All,

As the title states I am looking for a new corp. I am currently in PH and I really enjoy it but I would like something that is a little more tightly knit.

No “Edge Lords”, but also must be okay with some 4 letter words and adult conversation
No Imperium (Too big, not a grr gons thing)
Prefer an older crowd (I am over 30)
Unless it’s a Stratop, fun first (I.E. Saturday night I am flying drunk)
RL First (I have a full time job, a family, and grad school)
No WH
No FW
Large Fleets
Small Gang
Blops

Playtimes

M-F: Probably total of 4-6 hours sometime between 6pm - 11pm EST USTZ
S/S: Probably a total of 10 hours 1-3pm EST and 9pm - 1am EST USTZ
Sometimes I will be on a lot more, some weeks with heavy travel I may not be on at all.

I am isk independent but I am more than happy to seed/JF for the corp if those services are needed. However, primarily I want to PvP.

What I can fly:

Dictor
Min V
Ceptor
Logi V
Amarr Cruiser V
Caldari Cruiser V
All Frigates V
Covops
Odd and Ends Battlecruisers

I have a decent amount of industry skills on my main so although I have about 25m SP, only about ~15M is PvP focused. Fleet skills are pretty good, I am fairly lack luster at solo and small gang. I am really looking to improve in those areas.

I have decent drone skills, and I am working on the other two racial cruisers now. I am willing to train into doctrine ships, and I am working on having some more useful alt accounts but I maintain 3 active subscriptions that cooking for specific purposes that I can discuss more with a recruiter.

Sorry for the super long post but I am hoping that if I am detailed I can find a good match.

Hello,

I’m the CEO of a new PVP corporation based in lowsec. I’m not gonna give you a copy paste message. We’re a new corp, but have a lot of experience. We do small gang and eventually some blops, and expand from there. If you’re interested send me an in game mail or message.

Hey, apart from one thing, I think we we would be a pretty good match. That one thing is that most of my corp lives in a wormhole, however we do most (95%+) of our PvP out of our static null sec exit.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but most of us have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP corp. We use out of game comms (Slack) to communicate, which makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on. We use Mumble for voice comms.

We run a mixture of organised & impromptu gangs. 95% of our gangs are impromptu, basically a few guys heading out together or asking for backup.

Our first attempt at a Loki gang, we killed two carriers (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150891 and http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150894) in <30 minutes and managed to get back into our wormhole before the locals collapsed it.
One week later, we took out the same gang killing a carrier + Rorqual this time- http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=151387
The week after, we killed a Rorqual (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=151911) then had to extract as we got dropped by a bunch of supers. Afterwards, we tackled a Pandemic Legion Rorqual and gto driven off by 4 Pandemic Legion Titans & 3 Supercapitals which was fun.
Impromptu Loki gang where we tackled a Rorqual, killed it + its sub-cap defensive fleets with minimal losses, despite fighting 3 gangs simultaneously (RR Hyperions, Cruiser Gang, Dread + Rorqual) - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152626.
Later on, we dropped on another Rorqual (see a pattern!) but had to let it go in 20% hull as it recovered with 3 FAXes repping it & 4 supercapitals shooting us. Despite that, we stayed on grid for 40 minutes and dropped quite a few fighters! http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152666
Drake roam gang, 11 vs ~60 people - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153926&adjacent=1 + http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153866&adjacent=1
Faction Cruisers, 10 vs 68 - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=154376

You can find some more attle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

Hey Rod,

Thanks for the level of detail you have here, really helpful and caught my eye. And although my advert is centered on EUTZ recruitment, we do have a small but growing USTZ for whom after 01:00 eve time becomes small gang fight club with some drunken EUTZ who are still up. Have a look at my advert and some of the videos and drop me a line if you’re interested and we can have a chat.

Hi!

Our crew is very well established and we are looking for a few more individuals that are active during the times you have mentioned in your post and can fly the ships you can so definitely a match! We are a small gang pvp piracy outfit based in lowsec with an incredible amount of experience. If you want to get good a solo and small gang pvp, this is definitely the group to learn from (former larger null alliance FCs, alliance tourney pilots, etc.)

We have fun first, but still play to win. Our group is mainly in their 30s and 40s. Flying drunk is totally cool with us too lol.

We like to give each other a hardtime but definitely brothers-in-arms.

Here is some more info about our group, hope to hear from you!

Sure sounds like a grr goons thing. Considering most of the Imperium operates outside of Goons, has their own space, own hierarchy, rules, fleets, etc etc etc etc, that looks and sound exactly like what you’re looking for. My corp being one of them.

Don’t let the PH propaganda drive your narrative and have you miss out on good parts of eve.

If you have any questions or would like to have a friendly chat, let me know.

Come by and talk with us. We are over 30 with family and kids. We are laid back and have fun. US Time Zone - small gang PVP> in Curse.

EXTREME AGONY

If your tired of the NULL SEC blob fleets that are a daily occurrence then come talk to us. Extreme Agony is a small gang PVP Corporation living in the busy south region of Curse. We are looking for team players and pilots that have PVP experience to join our Corporation. We are active during the US time zones and on weekends. Extreme Agony members are laid back and mature and understand that RL comes first, so if the wife or family have plans, no problem. We engage in small gang warfare roams, bubble camps gate camps and WH dives. No drama, just friends, fleets and kill marks on your ships.

in game recruiting channel: ExtremeAgony

Psst.
Know you specifically said no Wormholes
But Holesale could change that attitude

Join our Public “The Void Enclave” If you are interested in joining the holy war against those who appose bob or contact
"Ozymandias Sparious"

Praise Bob!

Greetings Rod,

My corp, Merciful Genocide is recruiting. We are a small 40 man corp whom participate in small gang and solo PvP. We are apart of the FUBAR alliance of which has just recently moved to a new pocket. We have Excellent Null Rats if your into Ratting and Quality Ores. Due to the nature of our recent standings reset there is a lot of PvP content if thats your thing and we have enough in alliance and coalition to let miners keep mining.

I’ll post the link to my corp ad and I look forwards to hearing from you.
Fly like you stole it! o7
Tauri Padecain - Merciful Genocide Recruitment Director

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man.!

In case you change your mind about FW, DNG is recruiting

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Have a look here mate

Hey im going to send you a Eve Mail and i would love to have a talk with you!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.