48m SP Subcab Nerd LF new home

Hey @Trixie_Lawless

You sound like an easy going fun pilot to fly with. I think you’d fit in well with our corp Filthy Peasants. We’re a mid sized lowsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We almost always fight larger, wealthier, and more powerful opponents and sometimes come out on top. :slight_smile:

We’re an established corp that has been around for years with the same leadership and great FCs who are on daily. While we don’t enforce any activity requirements we are very active for our size especially during the US TZ and weekends. To answer some of your needs:

1. We are open to people saying anything about how good, bad, or inbetween we are. We all have a good sense of humor but try to keep people from really offending each other.
  2. We’re a 60 man corp so our largest fleets are usually 20 dudes. Most common fleets are around the ~10 man group. We also encourage people to lead fleets or solo if nothing is going on.
  3. As with the Moon Mining changes we’ve also gotten into industry and taking advantage of our ownership of good moons.
  4. Lowsec is very lucrative if you know how to make the iskies. Lowsec DEDs, Clone Soldiers, Mordus, Missions, and Moons all bring in isk equal to or exceeding most 0.0 activities. Less grindy to by far.
  5. Back to point 1. We smack both ourselves and our targets often. A sense of humor is required but harassment against fellow members won’t be tolerated.

I hope this wall of text doesn’t scare you off. If your interested check out our EVE-O post here:

I’d love to chat with you if your interested. Convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth

1 Like