58mil Sp Char LF new home

o/

Hello there, if you’re looking for an active WH PvP corp that isn’t overbloated, I’ve got just the place for you! We are Hateful Intent, and we are looking for pilots like you who are driven blow up ships in wormhole space. Feel free to contact me in game and join our public channel “H1NT Pub”. Also read our advertisement posts which I will link below.

Hey man we are a low sec pirate corp living in placid, mial me ingame if youre interested.

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.
We are an alliance member of the Heathens coalition, other members include Iron Armada and Feign Disorder; both of which are also PVP communities.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Bean Spud. How do?

Firstly, welcome back to wormhole. Secondly, we would be interested in speaking with you. Feel free to drop by our public channel “SPIN PUBLIC” and / or mail me directly.

We pride ourselves on having a PvP fleet consist of none-monkeys, and believe every fleet member should be able to use their head as opposed to simply pressing just F1.

Be great to hear from you.

Regards.

We are a perfect fit, check us out!

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Best Regards
Evian Industries

Your search is OVER!

My man! :clap:

Just like us!

You really should do yourself a favor and check out our villainous band of LOWSEC pirates doing what we can to put the ‘A’ in A-Game! :wink:

Introducing the dastardly Darwinism pirates of LOWSEC Khanid! :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

Come on out and lets make beeeeautiful explosions together!

CLICK BAIT >>>

Hey Bean,

I think my corp (Tuskers) is a great fit for you. We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP corp. Most of us are currently living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. In terms of paying the bills, we offer some subsidised (~80%) PvP ships and a helping hand with logistics.

In terms of gangs, we took out Tech3 Cruiser gang (utilising Black Ops bridges) on Sunday night, killing two carriers (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150891 and http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150894). Earlier this evening we took a impromptu gang of 8 comprised of corp members + applicants against a 15 man gang. The result wasn’t ideal, but we still enjoyed it! http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=150993&adjacent=1

Our recruitment ad is The Tuskers - PvP Corporation

Greetings Bean Spud

We are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
Voice comms
15+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants
What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

Hello Bean Spud,

After reading what you are looking for, I believe we would be a good fit for you. We are a Training WH Corp/Alliance and I think you would enjoy bringing your knowledge to our table of fun content.

Come check us out when you can:

Hope to see ya in space,
o7 :mage:

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

We are apart of a great alliance ( Straight Jacket Bear) we are always looking for new people to become apart of our growing corp. We have a lot to offer in scalding pass. We have a lot to offer, so if you thinking about joining a new corp or looking for something better to do then stay in high sec or you corp is slowly dying. Give us a Shout. We have great leaders with a lot of knowledge to hand out to people. They are always there to help everyone and help you become greater at the game.

Message Zarosh Dugan today

Give us a shout when you’re active again :smiley: not sure if you’re still looking, ODINs OFOC C2 C5/Null sec Wormhole corp

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”… I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

Come join if you interested

Hey dude!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Fly safe

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.